• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Craig Forsyth

• RMN

• Maja

• asaha

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must say that is a tidy tidy. Absolutely pristine...

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

the extreme left is a faber castell e-motion...then it is a delta i think and the next one make me think to a parker...

A people can be great withouth a great pen but a people who love great pens is surely a great people too...

Pens owned actually: MB 146 EF;Pelikan M200 SE Clear Demonstrator 2012 B;Parker 17 EF;Parker 51 EF;Waterman Expert II M,Waterman Hemisphere M;Waterman Carene F and Stub;Pilot Justus 95 F.

Nearly owned: MB 149 B(Circa 2002);Conway Stewart Belliver LE bracket Brown IB.

Not sure why the pic didn't post so apologies to anyone who might have wasted their time. Not convinced, RMN, that there's any need for that kind of abuse. Here is the pic...

It was not meant as abuse, but I saw the wordplay and could not resist.

If you perceived it as abuse, I offer my apologies.

D.ick

~

~

From Left to Right: Faber-Castell "eMotion", Platignum "Studio", Parker Vacumatic, Esterbrook "M2" ?

Oh, and FPN member RMN's name is "D.ick"..... without the dot. Obviously a misunderstanding as he can't post his name with the dot because the FPN "bad word" filter would have caught it.

Parker black vacumatic and an esterbrook M2 perhaps...

Don't think RMN meant anything abusive....I was thinking that they were the emperor's new pens myself...

Not sure why the pic didn't post so apologies to anyone who might have wasted their time. Not convinced, RMN, that there's any need for that kind of abuse. Here is the pic...

It was not meant as abuse, but I saw the wordplay and could not resist.

If you perceived it as abuse, I offer my apologies.

D.ick

It was actually your signature that I mistook for abuse...

From Left to Right: Faber-Castell "eMotion", Platignum "Studio", Parker Vacumatic, Esterbrook "M2" ?

Oh, and FPN member RMN's name is "D.ick"..... without the dot. Obviously a misunderstanding as he can't post his name with the dot because the FPN "bad word" filter would have caught it.

So close, but I guessed the Parker would be the tough one, despite the clip clue. Thanks for the explanation, clearly a newbie error.

Don't think RMN meant anything abusive....I was thinking that they were the emperor's new pens myself...

Fair comment on the missing pic, I misinterpreted RMN's signature.

You got one out of two there.

Fair comment on the missing pic, I misinterpreted RMN's signature.

You got one out of two there.

Here in Holland the vulgar misuse of an otherwise nice name is not so much known.

It was the name I was given as a memory to a brave friend of my father, who died as a medic in the first days of WW2.

When I first signed my name here I was (Uhoh)ed by the bad word check. I was advised to include the dot. It stuck there as a nom-de-guerre, although the bad-word check on this one has been removed, as there is another member who signs by that name now without the dot.

It is a pity that otherwise nice words now have a bad connotation. Like: she was a very gay girl (joyful).

D.ick

~

~

It is a pity that otherwise nice words now have a bad connotation. Like: she was a very gay girl (joyful).

Bad connotation? I'm not confronting you necessarily, but the assumption that "gay" equals "bad."

I happen to like gay girls myself.

Bad to the thread: Nice pens!

And yes, I know it's bourbon.

Bad connotation? I'm not confronting you necessarily, but the assumption that "gay" equals "bad."

Alas to many people it is. (looking at the hullabaloo about equal rights like marriage and adoption in many countries) For me: I have no problems with somebodies orientation.

D.ick

~

~

Thanks, bizarre that the cheapest there is perhaps the best the most pleasant to write with. I'm using Waterman red ink in the Platignum and it's as smooth as butter.

So close, but I guessed the Parker would be the tough one, despite the clip clue. Thanks for the explanation, clearly a newbie error.

No prob---these things happen on the internet and I'm sure I've made lots of newbie boo-boos myself at one point :blush:

Now...About that black pen---is it a Parker 17...or one of those Parker UK-made Duofolds?

No prob---these things happen on the internet and I'm sure I've made lots of newbie boo-boos myself at one point :blush:

Now...About that black pen---is it a Parker 17...or one of those Parker UK-made Duofolds?

You got it on the final guess. It's a Parker Aerometric Duofold Demi.