Diamine Green Black

Bhavna

Green/Black is flipping gorgeous. "So say we all."

I couldn't agree more! Glad you like it.

If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world. Bhagawan Shri Satya Sai Baba

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bhavna

• The Good Captain

• Ghost Plane

• Bronte

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine came and I am loving it. A great color, thanks!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

I really like the enlarged sacn showing hte noce shading of the Green/Black

Chuck

And here's my take on this great ink.

fpn_1325671492__diamine_green-black.jpg

The Good Captain

"Meddler's 'Salamander' - almost as good as the real thing!"

Does anyone know how this ink compared to delemere green?

Hi Jethro, here we go, a direct comparison for you:

fpn_1370293469__diamine_green_black__dia

If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world. Bhagawan Shri Satya Sai Baba

Mine came and I am loving it. A great color, thanks!

That is excellent, I pulled mine out and reminisced once more. It really is gorgeous!

I really like the enlarged sacn showing hte noce shading of the Green/Black

Great! I hope you have had a chance to try this ink?

And here's my take on this great ink.

fpn_1325671492__diamine_green-black.jpg

Hello Cap'n. As always, your fabulous footer has me howling with laughter! Thank you.

Hello Cap'n. As always, your fabulous footer has me howling with laughter! Thank you.

I aim to please.

The Good Captain

"Meddler's 'Salamander' - almost as good as the real thing!"

You can add another....

And one more. This ink is really juicy and good in one of my Wahl pens.....a 620 ASC, as it was described in the seller's listing. One of my most favorite pens and one of my most favorite pairings. (I call pen & ink choices "pairings," like wine with dinner. :) )

best wishes,

eo

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

The important thing is not to stop questioning. --Albert Einstein

This ink was recommended to me as a replacement for Parker Penman Emerald. Based on these reviews, I suspect this ink is less likely to clog.

http://sheismylawyer.com/INK/attachments/2013-03-19-ink_002.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

This ink was recommended to me as a replacement for Parker Penman Emerald. Based on these reviews, I suspect this ink is less likely to clog.

:puddle: :puddle: :puddle: Thank you for sharing that - how close is it to PPE? I do see some line variation and the colour looks just gorgeous. I really like your handwriting too!

Thank you! The post above is the actual PPE. I haven't tried the Diamine green-black.

The line variation is from the Pendleton nib. Here was the first part of that letter.

http://sheismylawyer.com/INK/attachments/2013-03-20_Ink.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Thank you for sharing that - what a glorious colour.