Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

And the CS 85L flex stub just eats it up too, what a wonderful ink

post-85948-0-15790300-1418743079_thumb.jpg

Edited by gbb

Otium cum dignitate, negotium sine periculo.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My 3 starter pens inked,

Waterman phileas, and 2 fuliwens black lacquer and a chrome . All write nice , but going to dump the generic int cart and go with bottled ink in the fuliwen black as bottled ink seems to be better quality.

post-118760-0-23189200-1418746882_thumb.jpg

Retired and trying to use FP more to write with

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Parker Sonnet (Brushed Steel) medium nib/Parker Penman Emerald ink

Very NICE!

Super noodler :)

I couldn't wait till I get home lol, so I grabbed a bottle of whatever and inked it up. Mad mad flex :cloud9:

OOOOO How do you like it?

Just got a bottle of Waterman SSB and it shades beautifully w this Rexall Monogram

Very nice.

And the CS 85L flex stub just eats it up too, what a wonderful ink

Oh yeah!

My 3 starter pens inked,

Waterman phileas, and 2 fuliwens black lacquer and a chrome . All write nice , but going to dump the generic int cart and go with bottled ink in the fuliwen black as bottled ink seems to be better quality.

I like my Phileas....well, I did, my teenager swiped it so I guess she likes it.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Oh Tringle, Oh Tringle, Where are you Tringle?

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

This combo makes me feel like a gentleman.

Edit to correct my spelling: Iroshizuku

post-117284-0-24375700-1418750195_thumb.jpg

Edited by J85909266

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

Parker Contact

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/IMG_20141216_170110458_zps93f3bae1.jpg

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Parker Contact

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/IMG_20141216_170110458_zps93f3bae1.jpg

Aww, I loved my Parker Contact. I had a blue one and took it everywhere until I broke the cap and used the nib to repair a Waterman Audace that was more temperamental than a Noodler's Konrad . . . :(

I may just look one up on ebay again.

Is yours a lovely writer . . . ?

My 3 starter pens inked,

Welcome to FPN and fountain pens!

I am here ALD.

What pens today have you?

Aww, I loved my Parker Contact. I had a blue one and took it everywhere until I broke the cap and used the nib to repair a Waterman Audace that was more temperamental than a Noodler's Konrad . . . :(

Oooh, that's kinda weird....cool ... weird...cool....

First day with my Contact... I didn't use the mini cartridges included... I fill an empty Parker cartridge (full size) with an old 1940 Parker Quink Royal Blue (permanent)... An extremely smooth nib!!!

Oooh, that's kinda weird....cool ... weird...cool....

Weird... But a VERY CLEVER design... A big and sturdy clip, designed to use with t-shirts, belts and all kinds of sport wear... The barrel end, has an oval shape that may be turned 90 deg... Two positions, close and far to the clip, to fit thin or broad fabric...

First day with my Contact... I didn't use the mini cartridges included... I fill an empty Parker cartridge (full size) with an old 1940 Parker Quink Royal Blue (permanent)... An extremely smooth nib!!!

Delighted yours is a goodie too :)

Delighted yours is a goodie too :)

I like it! Thank you both for sharing.

attachicon.gifIMG_0425.JPG

Myep, this was today's project and now my favorite pen of all time. Here's the link to how to fit a G nib in an Ahab: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/280684-how-to-fit-a-manga-g-nib-into-a-noodlers-ahab/

Good job!!