Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

I LOVE the Calculator - I have a 12c and an 11c - my favorite calculator of all time.

I too love this HP, with its RPN feature. It became so natural for so long that I have to think about what I am doing if I use a regular calculator.

I have two of these, one I have had since the late 80's and one I picked up in mint condition a few years ago.

I keep one at work and one at home.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sheaffer OS Lifetime in that wonderful yellow marble celluloid, w a fine nail nib. Not what I's call a fancy writer, but a very smooth, reliable note taker.

post-85948-0-27884900-1418646747.jpg

Otium cum dignitate, negotium sine periculo.

I too love this HP, with its RPN feature. It became so natural for so long that I have to think about what I am doing if I use a regular calculator.

I have two of these, one I have had since the late 80's and one I picked up in mint condition a few years ago.

I keep one at work and one at home.

I have RPN on my phone and on my Mac Desktop because I can't use are regular calculator.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Wow folks, great stuff! Coop, we have missed you.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Gorgeous material on that pen - I wonder (but have not yet googled :) what it is ...

"How on earth did Tringle know that I was on vacation?!?"

Oh. Right. My Calendar.

A family visit, starting in Southern Ontario and ending in Texas, with stops in Kentucky and Tennessee, and a final visit to the garage the day after getting home in order to have that alarming noise which started just North of Nashville looked at.

---

Kenneth Moyle

Hamilton, Ontario

Just found myself in the very odd position of having no pens inked, none!

To remedy that I have picked three pens and inks, I'm in a blue pen mood it appears!

Parker True Blue LE, this will be the very first inking! Parker Quink blue-black

Pelikan Blue-o-Blue with Iro Kon-Peki

Newton Pens "Big Blue" with FPN Galileo Manuscript brown

post-5351-0-16463900-1418685316_thumb.jpg

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

@SockAddict - The Lucky Curve came wayyyy before the Vacumatic.

Yes, this is what I thought. The guy in the video must have mis-spoken.

Just found myself in the very odd position of having no pens inked, none!

To remedy that I have picked three pens and inks, I'm in a blue pen mood it appears!

Parker True Blue LE, this will be the very first inking! Parker Quink blue-black

Pelikan Blue-o-Blue with Iro Kon-Peki

Newton Pens "Big Blue" with FPN Galileo Manuscript brown

Very nice!

Do you have a pocket protector too?

No pocket protector but I do have a towel!

Edited by Zaphod_Beeblebrox

M600 F with Diamine 1864 Blue Velvet and M400 M with J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Gray:

http://i58.tinypic.com/34853k6.jpg

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Wow, the ink and pen - PERFECT.

Parker Sonnet (Brushed Steel) medium nib/Parker Penman Emerald ink

post-118225-0-79093900-1418716209_thumb.jpg

Edited by perfaddict