Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

Please show us the great stuff!!!

Unfortunately the FPN system will not allow me to upload the picture. Sorry.........

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately the FPN system will not allow me to upload the picture. Sorry.........

I link my photos from my Photobucket account.

I link my photos from my Photobucket account.

What is a photobucket account? How does one go about getting one?

Parker 45 Insignia

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/Parker%2045%20Insignia/SAM_1010.jpg

I'm celebrating my 25th wedding aniversary... My father gave me this pen in my wedding day...

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Parker 45 Insignia

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/Parker%2045%20Insignia/SAM_1010.jpg

I'm celebrating my 25th wedding aniversary... My father gave me this pen in my wedding day...

Eduardo - Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. Best wishes!

Parker 45 Insignia

Congrats!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

What is a photobucket account? How does one go about getting one?

We also have an upload system here on FPN.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Oliver F27 broad nib with Montblanc Toffee Brown ink

Very nice selection!

Welcome aboard!

We also have an upload system here on FPN.

Yes, but when you don't have a premium account, you can exceed your limit. :P

Nope, that's the attachment limit. We have an unlimited option - I usually convince Mr. Charlie to explain how to do it.

Parker 45 Insignia

Happy 25th Anniversary, Eduardo, and best wishes for 25 more!

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20141207_160334.jpghttp://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/2014-Inklings/slides/2014-Ink_2115.jpg

Nope, that's the attachment limit. We have an unlimited option - I usually convince Mr. Charlie to explain how to do it.

Well, here it is from a fellow mod who tsked me for not knowing...

TSK TSK TSK....

You mean the upload button? Top right of the page, between gallery and ShopFPN. That button opens a new tab where you can upload pics from the web or your computer. Then you can copy the links to those pics in your message.

Unlimited storage, but maximum size per picture is 1 MB.

And this system is very picky, only accepts JPG and PNG, I think.

Good luck

Dick

Unlimited storage, but maximum size per picture is 1 MB.

And this system is very picky, only accepts JPG and PNG, I think.

Not only that, but if you renamed your file and it doesn't have the .jpg at the end, the upload won't work. If you're getting the message that says something like 'you do not have permission to upload this file,' that might be your problem. I ran into that when I uploaded my first picture a few days ago.

I hope Helen reads the posts about uploading the pics.

1476059_1007083802642160_893311476166930

10438323_1007084002642140_85719276907534

10348534_1007083925975481_42008504615047

10846101_1007083862642154_90239088114071

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

Woah.... I love that Tactical Pen... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Does it come with a switchblade??... :D

Thank you!

The pen is bladeless, but I'm never without a fine cutting instrument.

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

Tell me about your varsity mod.... please.