Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

I have a Burgandy Admiral that I restored in tandem with the Triumph :) the nib on this says F5 and I believe it is and extra fine at least thats what it looks like to me. I am glad you guys all like it too. I am in love with it.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/141204/P1230647_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

your handwriting is gorgeous.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I has joined to FPN since 2011, but I was not so active in these years. Now I think that it is the time for being active here. Thanks for your supports! :D

Sure are a lot of Sheaffers flying around here!

Sheaffer Legacy Fantasy with Diamine Pumpkin.

15763993499_0cbfa82349_b.jpg

I love the custom barrel on this Legacy... Looks like the comely offspring of a Delta Dolce Vita and a PFM!

Stunning!!!

My tiny collection :D can't compare to others >

@nujnay - Welcome to FPN, and your collection will surely grow as long as you continue to participate. You will look back and wonder as why you have so many pens and so many bottles of ink!

TMR

Parker the pen eating pup got to spend all day at doggy day care, swimming and planning things to do with his dog friends to their owners once they returned home. Yes this is pen related.

Lets just say he was content sleeping when he got home....

Edited by tringle

My most recent find, inspired by Dcpritch and his stubs, stopped by my local pen store for some ink and found this great cs 85L w a flexible stub, absolutely gushing ink! Only problem is when I got home I noticed the nib was a 1 instead of a 3, but for this kind of nib I'll live with the mismatch.

post-85948-0-79304900-1417803099_thumb.jpg

Edited by gbb

Otium cum dignitate, negotium sine periculo.

@nujnay - Welcome to FPN, and your collection will surely grow as long as you continue to participate. You will look back and wonder as why you have so many pens and so many bottles of ink!

TMR

I agree! lets not forget "and lesser money" too xD

My most recent find, inspired by Dcpritch and his stubs, stopped by my local pen store for some ink and found this great cs 85L w a flexible stub, absolutely gushing ink! Only problem is when I got home I noticed the nib was a 1 instead of a 3, but for this kind of nib I'll live with the mismatch.

@gbb - David has a way of influencing all of us! Great find btw.

I agree! lets not forget "and lesser money" too xD

I didn't want to add the lesser money part but its true. I always say I am going to spend less on pens and ink. Lets say its a good thought but does not occur as much as I want it to.