Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

15701525135_38ee3a7ebd_b.jpg

I really do have to bring some decent paper in to the office... forgot to say, the ink is Waterman vintage Bleu Nuit.

Tim

Edited by tmenyc

Tim

timsvintagepens.com and @timsvintagepens

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oldies.jpg?w=634

I've been using these two beauties since I got them. I got two Parker 51's coming in the mail, too. These are just awesome writers and I cannot get enough of them. :) I just started collecting on May of this year (2014) and I'm beginning to see a pattern of my preferences for pens. I'm seriously considering selling off most of my modern fountain pens and just focus on vintage Parkers. ^_^

Parker 51 Demi in Navy Grey (Fine) - Inked with Diamine Onyx Black

Parker Vacumatic in Azure Blue Pearl - Inked with Parker Quink Blue

Edited by siopaopei

And here I thought Attila was waiting for the "One fish in the hand" picture of Charlie! We practiced last night.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20141101_134853.jpghttp://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/2014-Inklings/slides/2014-Ink_1965.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I'm afraid I don't know what I'm writing with ..... I received a Parker Vacumatic lookalike which didn't worked until this morning. I've replaced the ink sac and it's now fully working but ..... I don't know a single thing about that pen ......fpn_1415050041__xpro64442.jpgfpn_1415049974__xpro6440.jpg

I like that the pen is special!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20141025_235020.jpg

I like that the pen is special!

Yes, it really is .... Special..... It seems to be a japanese copy of the Vacumatic called Seagull .......

And here I thought Attila was waiting for the "One fish in the hand" picture of Charlie! We practiced last night.

Actually I'm really looking forward to see Charlie too! :happy:

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20141101_134853.jpghttp://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/2014-Inklings/slides/2014-Ink_1965.jpg

Yes, art is a great thing!

Generally I do love colors. Its just much easier for me to focus while using muted colors when it comes to college notes for example. Its easier to study as well.

I have some notes with Penman Sapphire, but honestly I would prefer to re-write it with a calmer color.

Its different for everyone of course.

For some personal notes, letters I do like some "punchy" colors.

I'm afraid I don't know what I'm writing with ..... I received a Parker Vacumatic lookalike which didn't worked until this morning. I've replaced the ink sac and it's now fully working but ..... I don't know a single thing about that pen ......

Great looking pen, Thier!

I saw a few pens with Parker like shape and clips, but the nib was always different. This a good one with the arrow on the nib too!

I think there must have been quite a few companies who just bought parts and built pens like kit-pens around that time.

Look what came in the mail today:

fpn_1415055159__img_0113.jpg

and:

fpn_1415055469__img_0116.jpgfpn_1415055493__img_0117.jpgfpn_1415055517__img_0118.jpg

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20141103_213356.jpg

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20141103_213356.jpg

I think we may need to admit you for hoarding.

Based on the picture, I'm guessing the M1000 and Stormy Grey!

Suji is right ;)

I figured I just wanted to hear you say it! LOL

I think we may need to admit you for hoarding.

All with custom NIBS! That doesn't count the couple (more than 5) that are out on loan.

can you explain the extra breathing hole and the slots on those nibs please?

If I were at all mechancially inclines, I would be glad to explain. Alas, I know it gives the nib more spring, but not flex. I don't think I have extra breathing holes on those nibs.

wow that is a stunning pen !!

Thanks.

The pen is over sized over weight yet well balanced and nice looking. One of my favs.

Wow !!! T- Rex :lol:

Amber...one is lethal beauty !!!

Edited by pankaj