Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kyouju, what Sailor is that and which nib, it's got some nice flex.

Good day, Uncle Red, and it has no flex at all, as a matter of fact. That is still the Fude de Mannen (the hiragana in the photo says that, incidentally). The line variations are a result of me tilting my hand back and forth, as in the J and H in "J. Herbin".

That is still the Fude de Mannen (the hiragana in the photo says that, incidentally).

I knew that! :ltcapd:

I knew that! :ltcapd:

(Chuckle) 本当に/Really? At any rate, where are all those lovely hosepipes of yours, Mr. Stompie? Do let us see those flexers again.

Well, it appears he is still having fun one way or another, Uncle Red.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8331/8132115808_873f1502e6.jpg

000010 by Kyouju-san, on Flickr

WOW WOW WOW! :puddle: I gotta get me one of them! But, next month as I just bought me a Parker Lucky Curve BCHR, and now I must get me some of that ink that you used there Kyouju because that looks positively splendid!

ps, is your spelling correct or is it the angle because I can make out the Iroshizuku but not the actual colour of the ink - old age, poor eyesight perhaps B)

Edited by Stompie

WOW WOW WOW! :puddle: I gotta get me one of them! But, next month as I just bought me a Parker Lucky Curve BCHR, and now I must get me some of that ink that you used there Kyouju because that looks positively splendid!

ps, is your spelling correct or is it the angle because I can make out the Iroshizuku but not the actual colour of the ink - old age, poor eyesight perhaps B)

The flexer's ink is Noodler's Golden Brown, Stompie. And do you mean that you wish to know what the Iroshizuku ink in the Pelikan was? If so it is Ina Ho. That was written in the previous photo too, only in kanji this time :P

The flexer's ink is Noodler's Golden Brown, Stompie. And do you mean that you wish to know what the Iroshizuku ink in the Pelikan was? If so it is Ina Ho. That was written in the previous photo too, only in kanji this time :P

Ah, you see now, my kanji just ain't what it should be! :roflmho:

Good for you, dearest Stompie, though perhaps not for your pocket (chuckle). How wide is the italic nib on that Parker, by the way? Is that the calligraphic Vector?

And something I entered in the Pentime contest some time ago:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8334/8134255263_40f5793acc.jpg

FINAL-NOODLES-IMAG0456 by Kyouju-san, on Flickr

LOL, yep, my pocket is screaming in all sorts of dialects right now that confuses even Google translate!

You are correct, that is the Parker Vector with a Broad Italic nib - pulled it out of the dust box just to give it an airing for a few days.

:ltcapd: I love the True Wet Noodle! Very clever young Lady, very clever! and of course, your handwriting is as always, beautiful!

:ltcapd: I love the True Wet Noodle! Very clever young Lady, very clever! and of course, your handwriting is as always, beautiful!

Merci bien, monsieur. And for those who have not tried one: it is delicious. :P

It's just rainy and windy here in Pittsburgh, we rarely get disasters. I hope everyone else is safe.