Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

Today, I use two italians and one german .....fpn_1413832270__day.jpg

Very nice and I like the complementary ink. Also, I would like to complement the pens.

Whew - my daughter's geometry teacher said most people don't know the difference between compliment and complement, and challenged us to use them today. I am vindicated, I also know the difference between a right angle and how to write at an angle.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice pairing, Det!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Okay, this Estie still has ink.

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20141021_143501.jpg

That's not using ink... that's wearing ink... like a fashion accessory. Though I do like the color .

Wow that's a nice pen how does it feel in the hand

It feels really good. My very first thought after ripping open the box was, "wow, ot's lighter than I imagined." I have a full review under pen reviews here somewhere.

Very nice and I like the complementary ink. Also, I would like to complement the pens.

Whew - my daughter's geometry teacher said most people don't know the difference between compliment and complement, and challenged us to use them today....

erm...just use, or use correctly?

Spent some time repairing a tweaked nib and then inked up this Parker Vacumatic desk pen. Nice!

15410017289_20438252bb_b.jpg

14976476513_50f0476e20_b.jpg

That Parker Vac desk pen must be really stunning in person.

Why are desk pens traditionally so long? I'm guessing it adds weight or leverage?

That Parker Vac desk pen must be really stunning in person.

Why are desk pens traditionally so long? I'm guessing it adds weight or leverage?

They're like a flag amongst stacks of paper:-)

@arts_nibs

Well, in a fit of madness, and in my path of learning, I decided to merge my love of the Esterbrook and the Sheaffer nibs.

post-114088-0-85811600-1413973499_thumb.jpg

15584291765_51fafca875_c.jpg

tmenyc - The first one is an Estense, the second pen is a Columbus (blind cap removed and filler exposed)

erm...just use, or use correctly?

Nope, that was correctly. The ink completed the pens and I thought it was pretty.

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20141021_130915.jpg

VERY nice! Oh boy, another thing to add to my letter to Santa. I better watch my behavior. :)