Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

Haha, a picture it is. If I were Tas or Attila or one of our other fabulous artists I'd draw a picture, but instead I will just copy and paste from the Louboutin website. I may have opined, mostly to myself, that these wouldn't be much use in the snow and ice back home, an errant comment, for sure, and one which seemed to hasten the buying decision. :)

Thanks all for the well wishes. My wife is worth far, far more to me than every pen I own and every pair of shoes in her closet, and we are blessed to have had a wonderful marriage all these years.

Very romantic!!!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140807/IMG_001_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

There is some more here

Thank you!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Why go to the sauna when you can simply stroll around the pool in the backyard. If there is no pool, then wait till the neighbour leaves for his vacation and use his ! or better yet if there is no pool I have another idea, take a look

Oh my Lord where is this conversation leading me...

Why go to the sauna when you can simply stroll around the pool in the backyard. If there is no pool, then wait till the neighbour leaves for his vacation and use his ! or better yet if there is no pool I have another idea, take a look

Oh dear, that outfit will only attract the wrong type of men.

... I sincerely hope she's not planning on walking out to the sauna with those on!

Me too! Especially because this is the path to our sauna 5 months out of the year.

fpn_1407524265__img_8676_768x1024.jpg

This is laugh-out-loud funny! Thanks for brightening up my day!

Very romantic!!!

Yep, I'm smitten. :wub:

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

Haha, a picture it is. If I were Tas or Attila or one of our other fabulous artists I'd draw a picture, but instead I will just copy and paste from the Louboutin website. I may have opined, mostly to myself, that these wouldn't be much use in the snow and ice back home, an errant comment, for sure, and one which seemed to hasten the buying decision. :)

Thanks all for the well wishes. My wife is worth far, far more to me than every pen I own and every pair of shoes in her closet, and we are blessed to have had a wonderful marriage all these years.

My dad walked by and saw the shoes, and started singing the following to me. I fell out my chair laughing.

I don't know, dcpritch. Those heels might be a real benefit on the ice.

To hold a pen is to be at war. - Voltaire

Today I write with a Creaper. With my luck i will drop a good pen and kaput! Just to say how nice these two pens are! Did not know about modern minis. Very impressed with the looks.

My "mini" is a no name with an Eversharp wet nib that i received yesterday, inked with a reddish Noodler's ink and will be using this week.

Happy birthday and congrats on the 144. Looks great.

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

I would say that lineup is retina seering!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Yafa uncapped! I don't own expensive pens, but i cycle frequently.

Love to see all those magnificent pens shown here.

Far right is inked with Diamine Tyrian Purple (perfect match imho)

Lets see what the Diamine Tyrian Purple looks like on paper.... :)

... I.M. I used a Sharpie extra fine black marker on pearlized card stock to draw Amberlea's new avitar ...

Something about it reminds me of the Dr Who series. A melting Dalek, maybe?