Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waterman's= Second from right.

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m486/Walky08/GROUP/SevenPensMACRO_0479.jpg

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m486/Walky08/Waterman/WarwemanswMacro_0429-1.jpg

Nice Waterman's I like the contrasting colored celluloid. Also the Skyline is a great pen. I have one, don't know much about the pen.

Today, I've been using a Pilot Capless Grey with matte black accent. A client gave it to me because he doesn't like the fine nib ....

Yeah, I like those two or three clients who know that I like Fountain pens and who think I can recycle the pens they don't want anymore to a pen I will love and care about ....

As does my other Capless, this one is leaking a little bit even used with the Pilot cartridges (my "old" one leaks with the converter)

However, great pen, beautiful writer and, what I also like is looking at the eyes wide opened of the persons seing a fountain pen openfpn_1407095017___thi3375.jpging like a standard ballpen

I've been owing this for sometime now... Tringle... the pen is awesome. The scan doesn't show how good looking this pen is... is 1AM here.. I'll try to post real pics during daylight...

(BTW.. the ink is real dark red... What it comes out as brown in the scan.. is just sheen... Is loaded with sheen... :puddle: :puddle: )

fpn_1407128272__troy.jpg

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I've been owing this for sometime now... Tringle... the pen is awesome. The scan doesn't show how good looking this pen is... is 1AM here.. I'll try to post real pics during daylight...

(BTW.. the ink is real dark red... What it comes out as brown in the scan.. is just sheen... Is loaded with sheen... :puddle: :puddle: )

fpn_1407128272__troy.jpg

Cyber6 - I am pleased the pen is now part of a happy home. I was initially testing ink but I found to be not as engaged as I thought I would be when I agreed. I had to back out gracefully. I do love sheen inks, and that pen looks good, but I am fortunate to have also had the pen in my hands.

Troy

Edited by tringle

fpn_1407135374__scp_ed_x_2_script.jpg

fpn_1407135413__scp_ed_x_2.jpg

Measured using water, the 1st gen (top pen) will hold 3.25 ml and the 2nd gen will hold 2.9 ml. You can sort of see how not far the ink makes it up the threads of the section on the top pen; the threads go up under the metal clutch ring all the way to the shoulders of the section, so it isn't even as far as it looks. That pen has been stored on its side for a handful of days between uses with no problems.

The top pen is transparent, but the bottom pen is a dark translucent blue.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/flighters_zps7d20696d.jpg

From left to right: Parker 61 Jet Flighter GT, Parker 51 Mk III Flighter CT, Parker 75 Flighter GT

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

This thread is AMAZING!! So many awesome pens and so little time HAHA. I hope to be able to use a FP soon.

This thread is AMAZING!! So many awesome pens and so little time HAHA. I hope to be able to use a FP soon.

:W2FPN: enjoy the thread and the site you will have lots of fun!

I decided to participate in this great thread with my Visconti Van Gogh Maxi in tortoise. It's a beautiful pen, and I love to see the interior through the material.

-sorry for the rotated image-

post-114323-0-77344900-1407235489_thumb.jpeg

Edited by _JOS_

I decided to participate in this great thread with my Visconti Van Gogh Maxi in tortoise. It's a beautiful pen, and I love to see the interior through the material.

-sorry for the rotated image-

Ooh, that really does look nice. I love how you matched the ink color to it!

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140805/P1200777_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140805/P1200783_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140805/P1200779_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Tringle: What do you mean, "Sinistral's ink"? I'm nothing more than a lowly hanger-on (i.e. Master Minion) with the Susemai testing project. And the fact that I own two bottles of the utterly impossible to get Polish iron gall ink made by Konrad - that was a fluke that started out as a trade with a friend of his who wanted some Noodlers browns that I had access to. Would you buy ink from this character? I think not!

fpn_1407046978__image.jpg

Edited to add picture.

Edited by Sinistral1

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Who is going to DC Penshow?

I am jelly.

Edited by tringle

Tringle: What do you mean, "Sinistral's ink"? I'm nothing more than a lowly hanger-on (i.e. Master Minion) with the Susemai testing project. And the fact that I own two bottles of the utterly impossible to get Polish iron gall ink made by Konrad - that was a fluke that started out as a trade with a friend of his who wanted some Noodlers browns that I had access to. Would you buy ink from this character? I think not!

fpn_1407046978__image.jpg

Edited to add picture.

hey, isn't that Mr. Murasaki Shikibu?

You mean I put my picture up for nothing? Drat! My ink - I refer to my Celtic cuff as my wrist tat.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

You mean I put my picture up for nothing? Drat! My ink - I refer to my Celtic cuff as my wrist tat.

LOL wrist fat.....I have two tattoos on my back and I forget I have tattoos....