Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

Amber - Mimosa Scent

Thank you, Sinistral1!

You did it!

I'm very happy you found some!

Regards,

Iacopo

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This bad boy :)

Small pen, gorgeous!!! Fits kaweco sport converter, so I'm deciding which ink to use...open for suggestions ;)

Oh, cool, I like the way that posts. What pen is that?

As for ink color, I vote for trying a purple. And then a picture, of course!

Just got ahold of a vintage Townsend (???) and I guess from the look and feel, it's probably from the 1930s. Super soft nib with a generous ink flow. So I filled it with a light ink, that I thought might work well, J. Herbin's Vert Olive.

If anyone has any info this model of pen, I'd be glad to hear more about it!

Attila: I had hoped for a drawing of the mansion as well. I'm sure you could do it justice, and it would be fun to "see" what it looks like.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Amber - Mimosa Scent by Rubinato.

Thank you, Sinistral1

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20140731_103638.jpg

Lovely bottle, lovely pen, and I really like the colour of the ink.

+1

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Attila: I had hoped for a drawing of the mansion as well. I'm sure you could do it justice, and it would be fun to "see" what it looks like.

a.k.a DONT JUST TELL US SHOW US! :)

I've been obsessing on the vintage flex nib pens, and neglecting my modern beauties. Here's my small collection with samples of how they perform... ;)

fpn_1406876686__cross_1.jpgToday, I'll take my Cross out from the tray ....fpn_1406876742__cross_2.jpg

Very handsome and sleek! Nice combo!

Hahah thanks @I.M.

It's "The art of Neil Gaiman"-so a little bit of everything :) I wrote down a part of his "make good art" speech - it was just too beautiful :)

Lamy Safari Neon Green (Re-Issue) (Fine Nib) with Noodler's (Badger and Blade) 5 O'Clock Shadow

Edited by TheGreatImber

Day two for my Nakaya order. Only 178 (aprox) days to go. :bawl:

The funny thing is CFP has only one urushi writer Naka-ai in stock... a light pink. :angry:

I'd think they would have more in stock of their exclusive model especially with two big pen shows coming in a couple weeks. :(

Edited by Finalist

@tringle, Sinistral
That drawing will happen as soon as I can put my mind back together a little...Drawing helps, so I'll be working on it :)

That's going to be a long countdown :P
I've waited 6 weeks for my 912 and it was painful...
But a Nakaya is a Nakaya, no doubt you'll love it!

Edited by attika89

@tringle, Sinistral

That drawing will happen as soon as I can put my mind back together a little...Drawing helps, so I'll be working on it :)

That's going to be a long countdown :P

I've waited 6 weeks for my 912 and it was painful...

But a Nakaya is a Nakaya, no doubt you'll love it!

Attila - No pressure......I know you will not disappoint your fans!

Love those pink pens and Neil Gaiman!! Here's my new pen--Nakaya piccolo shiro tamenuri with a BB nib ground to a crispish .8 :wub:

fpn_1406927326__0801141623.jpg

fpn_1406927607__0801141622_0001.jpg

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20140731_170522.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY