Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us!

OcalaFlGuy

Really a very eye catching transparent green. IMHO, It's make a nice pair with some green. I have only one green but the FPN members will make great suggestions for sure.

foto+%25281%2529.JPG

[ My old Waterman Green ink bottle]

That is a cool old bottle. I've never seen one before.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• tringle

• Uncle Red

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/541/gmc7.jpg

(Serwex MB - flex EMF ..... ESS Registrars Blue/Black)

(Pentel Pocket Brush)

Very cool.

Different bat.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

fpn_1389999848__img_4531.jpg

Lol

And while I was at court today.

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/2014-Inklings/slides/2014-Ink_042.jpg

Hey everyone, you are in for a treat. My daughter spent 3 minutes doodling (she can do much better) with my Varsity pens... HER FAVORITE is the purple.... anyway, by way of introduction here is some of her STUFF...

fpn_1390012109__katielou.jpg

and the pens, lest we forget this is also about the pens...

fpn_1390012224__klpens.jpg

and a pen I just finished "American" with a Sheaffer nib... anybody with any info on this one let me know...

fpn_1390012668__a1.jpg

fpn_1390012803__a2.jpg

Edited by Prvt. Toter

If you think everything is going well... you obviously have no idea what is really going on!

Two more pens I just finished... the Osmiroid 65 that I have had a dickens of a time getting the section out of.. I was actually afraid to work on it as I broke the nib section on an Esterbrook about the same time as I was working on that one. By and by I went at it and finished it up... no issues after the section pliars and latex gloves went on...(more grip) and a Diamond PP in a beautiful red striated cellu.. well enough Blab, here is the ink... all these new pens HAVE to be inked... GRIN..

fpn_1390013418__more_ink.jpg

The Osmiroid 65

fpn_1390013716__osmiroidlh.jpg

and the Diamond PP

fpn_1390013754__red1.jpg

Next up is the esterbrooks and the este family... Yep, way too many pens inked up AGAIN...

If you think everything is going well... you obviously have no idea what is really going on!

Oh goodness, I hope nib twiddle isn't catching.......

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Two more pens I just finished... the Osmiroid 65 that I have had a dickens of a time getting the section out of.. I was actually afraid to work on it as I broke the nib section on an Esterbrook about the same time as I was working on that one. By and by I went at it and finished it up... no issues after the section pliars and latex gloves went on...(more grip) and a Diamond PP in a beautiful red striated cellu.. well enough Blab, here is the ink... all these new pens HAVE to be inked... GRIN..

fpn_1390013418__more_ink.jpg

The Osmiroid 65

fpn_1390013716__osmiroidlh.jpg

and the Diamond PP

fpn_1390013754__red1.jpg

Next up is the esterbrooks and the este family... Yep, way too many pens inked up AGAIN...

Wow that red is fab! I love it.

Hey everyone, you are in for a treat. My daughter spent 3 minutes doodling (she can do much better) with my Varsity pens... HER FAVORITE is the purple.... anyway, by way of introduction here is some of her STUFF...

fpn_1390012109__katielou.jpg

and the pens, lest we forget this is also about the pens...

fpn_1390012224__klpens.jpg

and a pen I just finished "American" with a Sheaffer nib... anybody with any info on this one let me know...

fpn_1390012668__a1.jpg

fpn_1390012803__a2.jpg

Very nice!

A 800 bucks pen like a MB149, DON'T have the right to show flow problems...

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/33/smaq.jpg

(Pelikan 400 - OM ..... Rohrer & Klingner Solferino)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/850/dk9d.jpg

(Montblanc 344 - OB ..... Rohrer & Klingner Helianthus)

Different bat.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/17/q4zr.jpg

(Serwex MB - flex EMF ..... ESS Registrars Blue/Black)

(Faber Castell Polychromos)