What Indian Pens Are You Using Today?

VillersCotterets

Airmail 58C - Green. FPR 1.0 stub nib; pretty smooth; minor feedback; wet writer. Inked with 1 1/2 ml of Chesterfield Antique Orchid. I thoroughly enjoy writing with this pen. Comfortable to grip. Write with it posted - balanced. Up to this point, I have not experienced any burping.

fpn_1464549267__snapshot_20160529_50_hdr

fpn_1464549307__snapshot_20160529_55.jpg

fpn_1464549368__snapshot_20160529_45.jpg

Edited by Helen350

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• hari317

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pen in rotation today is ASA Swan which I have fitted with #5 Ambitious Flex Nib. The feed from Schmidt Nib Unit Keep up with the flex nib amazingly well. The ink used is Pelikan Edlestein Amethyst.

Today’s Thought inspiration is from Kabir, who was an Indian poet and saint.

swan-2.jpg?w=1000

swan-3.jpg?w=1000

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Today I am using a beautiful Krishna Balance with an wonderfully smooth Oblic Left Fine nib.

The notebook is indian too, and was found by me in a little village next to where I live.

fpn_1464943101__dscf3575.jpg

fpn_1464943497__krishna_balance.jpg

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

Today I am using a beautiful Krishna Balance with an wonderfully smooth Oblic Left Fine nib.

The notebook is indian too, and was found by me in a little village next to where I live.

fpn_1464943101__dscf3575.jpg

fpn_1464943497__krishna_balance.jpg

Do share writing Sample... and ur experience...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Home Grind???

It is a Beautiful Pen...

Yes Vaibhav, this is my first nib grinding at home,and I think Jinhao nib is very friendly in this matter..

Sagar Bhowmick

Yes Vaibhav, this is my first nib grinding at home,and I think Jinhao nib is very friendly in this matter..

Beautiful pen and grinding job perfectly done. Thanks for sharing. Your handwriting is beautiful as always.

Beautiful pen and grinding job perfectly done. Thanks for sharing. Your handwriting is beautiful as always.

Thanks Prsashant..

Sagar Bhowmick

Using this Guider small acrylic in Amber. The nib I got was smooth. Will post a review soon.

img_08061.jpg

img_08241.jpg

img_08041.jpg

img_08201.jpg

thanks,

Dinuraj

Edited by dinuraj

The pen in rotation today is Wality 69 EB (Teal Blue Ripple Ebonite) with custom ground fine Italic Nib. Wality 69 EB is ebonite iteration of the Wality 69 series and I have already reviewed the Acrylic model, Wality 69A. Currently it is inked with Camlin Permanent Black.

The thought of the day comes from Spiritual Leader, Swami Vivekananda. He was the major force behind revival of Hinduism in India.

img_20160607_111750.jpg?w=1000

img_20160607_111828.jpg?w=1000

img_20160607_111934.jpg?w=1000

vaibhav mehandiratta

The pen in rotation today is Wality 69 EB (Teal Blue Ripple Ebonite) with custom ground fine Italic Nib. Wality 69 EB is ebonite iteration of the Wality 69 series and I have already reviewed the Acrylic model, Wality 69A. Currently it is inked with Camlin Permanent Black.

The thought of the day comes from Spiritual Leader, Swami Vivekananda. He was the major force behind revival of Hinduism in India.

img_20160607_111750.jpg?w=1000

img_20160607_111828.jpg?w=1000

img_20160607_111934.jpg?w=1000

Lovely penmanship Vaibhav...and your this style of writing..I love it..and nice grinding..it's an addiction really.

BTW,how did you put this 35 mm Ambitious nib ???Did you need to heat set?

Edited by Sagarb

Sagar Bhowmick

Lovely penmanship Vaibhav...and your this style of writing..I love it..and nice grinding..it's an addiction really.

BTW,how did you put this 35 mm Ambitious nib ???Did you need to heat set?

Thank you for the compliment... And I love your penmanship....

I has to shave of the feed slowly and carefully via sandpaper.... lengthy process but fruitful...

The nib fits perfect... feels crisp and wet...

Yes after the nib was able to move inside the section... I did Heat setting for final touches...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Thank you for the compliment... And I love your penmanship....

I has to shave of the feed slowly and carefully via sandpaper.... lengthy process but fruitful...

The nib fits perfect... feels crisp and wet...

Yes after the nib was able to move inside the section... I did Heat setting for final touches...

Thank you Vaibhav...

Sagar Bhowmick

A trip to the Post Office this morning & picked up two pens ordered from India - Fountain Pen Revolution Jaipur & my ASA Galactic (hooray!!!). Will be working with these two pens for the next few days before writing a review. Awaiting the Chesterfield Antique Mariner to ink up my ASA Galactic. Inked up the Jaipur (1.0 FPR stub) with Sailor Souten, and will be writing with it today.

A trip to the Post Office this morning & picked up two pens ordered from India - Fountain Pen Revolution Jaipur & my ASA Galactic (hooray!!!). Will be working with these two pens for the next few days before writing a review. Awaiting the Chesterfield Antique Mariner to ink up my ASA Galactic. Inked up the Jaipur (1.0 FPR stub) with Sailor Souten, and will be writing with it today.

Galactic is a marvelous pen.hope u ordered with jowo nib...and in my experience choose a dry ink coz the pen writes really wet..

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

Galactic is a marvelous pen.hope u ordered with jowo nib...and in my experience choose a dry ink coz the pen writes really wet..

R & K Alt Goldgrun has proven to be my driest ink. My Galactic does have a jowo broad nib. Thanks for the tip, for my Chesterfield Inks tend toward the wet side and prove more saturated in color with my broad & 1.1 stubs.