• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• hari317

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ranga 3C

fpn_1460457493__propertymariajj.jpg

ohhh... lovely ebonite color.. just awesome. hope soon it comes in stock.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

Having fun with my ASA Sniper today. It has a Jowo 1.4mm italic nib and loaded with Daytone Purple ink.

post-125832-0-54659900-1459696143_thumb.jpg
post-125832-0-38608500-1459696157_thumb.jpg
post-125832-0-65479600-1459696284_thumb.jpg

Regards,

Chaki

Click here to check out my reviews

Fosfor Rajendran | ASA Santulan | Ranga Sugarcane | ASA Sniper | Fosfor Heather | ASA I-Will | Hero Glorious | ASA Azaadi | Fosfor Islander | ASA Halwa | ASA Macaw | ASA Namenlos | ASA Bheeshma

Wality 70A MD - Peach & Maroon swirled acrylic body. Inked with Chesterfield Antique Crimson. Will be replacing the nib with a #5.5 1.0 stub.

Wality 69 EB, that I bought from Asapens, and I am loving it...

Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.

B R Ambedkar

Ranga Model 3 Duofold fitted with No Nonsense feeder and Fountain Pen Revolution #6 flex nib.

post-124844-0-19314600-1461113841_thumb.jpg

Edited by gopool

So you finally hacked the feed

Not yet. I pulled the nib out of the nib/feed housing with a pliers and the feed came right out. Right now I'm using the pen at an eyedropper. I'm thinking of a way to get the metal feed connecter/nipple from the nib/feed housing to my pen's section so that I can use a converter. We'll see what happens. But the No Nonsense feed works great, much better than the stock Indian feeder. I'm trying to get more NN nib units from eBay to replace the feed on all my Indian fountain pens.

Today I am using Gama Hawk with stock F nib loaded with Sheaffer Skrip Blue-black ink. Matte finish of the pen is top notch. Stock nib is perfect fine, smooth and wet to my liking. The pen is so beautifuly crafted that it is hard to believe that it's handmade.

Today I am using my two Guider Onyx 1s, clipless and with clip. Also my new Fosfor Islander, made of divi divi (kwihi) wood from Aruba. All three a joy to hold and write with...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Ranga Model 3 Duofold fitted with No Nonsense feeder and Fountain Pen Revolution #6 flex nib.

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

Beautiful handwriting.

Could you please tell me what is this ink?

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

Beautiful handwriting.

Could you please tell me what is this ink?

Thanks a lot. The ink is Noodler's Black Swan in Australian Roses. The shading is out of this world with a wide or flex nib.

I had seen a review and had found it to be too pinkish, ergo not to my liking. But in your photo the shade is a powdered rose, I find quite nice.

Could you confirm if that is so?

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo