What Indian Pens Are You Using Today?

VillersCotterets

Your explanation makes it clearer, thanks.

I am wondering if the ink seemed greener to you under the fluorescent light, as well.

It looked almost the same under both lights. As I wrote our eyes have the best white balance of all ;)

Regards

Subramoniam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• hari317

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ASA I can shiny black with Brill Royal blue today. Finally my ASA Galactic is empty . whew... more than a week of use

Regards

Subramoniam

wow! you must write a lot?

Everything was with Galactic. from signatures in our office entry register (HSE requirement), notes for some 4 or 5 minutes of meetings (typically two to three hours), draft letters (I don't type nowadays - what for we pay the typist?),daily diary and quite a lot of scribbles to make the nib smooth.

Regards

Subramoniam

Everything was with Galactic. from signatures in our office entry register (HSE requirement), notes for some 4 or 5 minutes of meetings (typically two to three hours), draft letters (I don't type nowadays - what for we pay the typist?),daily diary and quite a lot of scribbles to make the nib smooth.

Great. I scribble 2 sides of a legal size page daily, just to exercise my favorite pens, I really enjoy it.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Two Jaipur pens from Fountain Pen Revolution, which arrived in the mail yesterday - one with 1.0mm stub nib, the other with Flex nib. Very happy with their performance so far!

post-108160-0-67379400-1442466649.jpg

Hari ji can you tell us how many pens you own? Just wanted to know out of curiosity. I think you can establish a pen museum for sure.

I think I have a very modest collection only. Thank you.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

I think I have a very modest collection only. Thank you.

Oye, Haribhai Penwallah.... only a few thousands??!! :)

Regards

Subramoniam

Beautiful pens... How come you get all these while ASA don't list them on their shop? custom made???

Regards

Subramoniam

Beautiful pens... How come you get all these while ASA don't list them on their shop? custom made???

VIRAAT was custom.. This was part of launch asa did in whatsapp group of fountain pen lovers.. All sold out in 30 min...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Today, I am writing with a Bril 52B. A dirt cheap demostrator with Eye Dropper mechanism. The feed keeps up and everything after that is positive.

Here is how it looks:

View I

Bril%2B52B_1.jpg

View II

Bril%2B52B_2.jpg

View III

Bril%2B52B_3.jpg

Regards,

Pratik

is the nib smooth to write with?

it is a fine nib so it tends to have some feedback but writes perfectly well for me.

Regards,

Pratik