What Indian Pens Are You Using Today?

VillersCotterets

How do you like the ASA Patriot?

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

feels like that if this was made for my hands only... and my JoWo 1.1 nib writes flawless

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• hari317

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://i.imgur.com/zCaIIZ1.jpg?1My Serwex 1362!

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

Guider Onyx v2 with KWZI iG Blue Black.

Click Tulip white (piston filler) with Thistle powdered ink mix #2 - thanks P.Inks!

Asa Genius with Diamine Majestic Blue.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

I am using Wality 52 PD. This is my EDC pen for past one month. And the detailed review of the same can be found here LINK.

img_20150313_09054922.jpg?w=648&h=480

vaibhav mehandiratta

How do u like the patriot... Which nib u r using it with

I really like it. Very close to the Eyas but the finish is a bit nicer. I have the F nib. I'll give it a good test next week.

I am using Wality 52 PD. This is my EDC pen for past one month. And the detailed review of the same can be found here LINK.

img_20150313_09054922.jpg?w=648&h=480

I have a black version of this pen and I have never tried it. Maybe I'll dig it out and give it a try.

I have a black version of this pen and I have never tried it. Maybe I'll dig it out and give it a try.

I may follow suit. I have a black one, like you, and also a burgundy with the etched ("design") cap. I have used both, on a regular basis. They're both wonderful writers, with none of the usual nib scratchiness of other Airmail/Wality offerings. At the moment they are just resting... can't write with ALL my great pens...

Using mostly the Guider Onyx v.2 and the Asapens Genius today.

• 2 weeks later...

Prasad ED filled with MB midnight blue

Edited by floydee1

Nervous? No, I'm just thinking...

Still the Airmail 77, at least until I dropped it and the nib and feed got pushed into the hood. :crybaby: Now the nib is misaligned with regards to the feed, and I need to figure out the sleeve that holds them together and aligns them with the hood/section. I hope I can get this working again, because it's become my favorite EDC pen. :gaah:

Still the Airmail 77, at least until I dropped it and the nib and feed got pushed into the hood. :crybaby: Now the nib is misaligned with regards to the feed, and I need to figure out the sleeve that holds them together and aligns them with the hood/section. I hope I can get this working again, because it's become my favorite EDC pen. :gaah:

good luck with that

vaibhav mehandiratta

I'm using my Guider ebonite (from Fountainpenrevolution - (insert usual disclaimer here)) with a mixture of Quink blues and Diamine prussian blue. It's actually a frankenpen because I put in one of the old German (World War II era) nibs from Lexaf which turned out to be a flexy, fine stub. Wonderful pen in this combination. And I'm also using my Onyx v1s, one with KWZI IG blue black, the other with the same mix of Quink and Diamine...

I've got my fine stub Serwex 362 with Montblanc Burgundy in my pocket at work and my fine stub Serwex Arrow Clip with Noodler's Black in my journal - both recent purchases from FPR - I love Indian pens and plan on getting more. More, I tell you!

I think I need a Porus...I've been drooling over all-white pens for long enough now :puddle:

Guider Marala F nib from FPR. Really nice looking pen in the tan finish with the gold accents and FPR nib.

I'm wonder about the Guider Ebonite Large. Anyone have this?

No, mine is not large.

But Guider ebonite pens - most of the ones I subsequently bought are ebonite - are all great pens. Here is a link to some of mine.

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/231188-any-experiences-with-guider-handmade-pens/?p=3309423

Sorry I cannot seem to enter links in the editor anymore.