What Indian Pens Are You Using Today?

VillersCotterets

I just broke out my Ratnamson Supreme in mottled green ebonite. Every time I use it, I can't help but notice how beautiful it is and how well it is made. It's shown here next to my Varuna Rajan.

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww62/major_works/Ratnamson%20Supreme/RatnamsonSupremewithVarunaRajan10-20-11.jpg

Happiness is an Indian ED!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• hari317

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use the brown mottled Diplomat II nearly daily to address envelopes. I have it fitted with a Pelikan M215 B nib and permanently filled with Diamine registrar's ink.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/hari317/Deccan%20Diplomat/IMG_8129_zps4abce9a8.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/hari317/Deccan%20Diplomat/IMG_8130_zpsde72f04b.jpg

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

It is a 22R.....http://www.fountainpenrevolution.com/camlinpens.html. I love this pen but cannot seem to find it in Chennai.

Regards,

Sub

Superb ratnamson!

You should know. You sold it to me! :thumbup: :thumbup:

You should know. You sold it to me! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I would have loved to sell you one, but no, as per my records, I have not sold a Ratnamson to you, maybe Ashish did?. You bought a 71J and a 71JT from me in April 2012.

Regardless, nice pen!

Best

Hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

My pens for this week - Airmail/Wality acrylics.

Looks nice - particularly the white one.

I put my savings to test

Lamy & Pilot FPs the Best

No more I even think of the rest

(Preference Fine and Extra Fine Nibs)

Pen is meant for writing - not for looking :-)

I would have loved to sell you one, but no, as per my records, I have not sold a Ratnamson to you, maybe Ashish did?. You bought a 71J and a 71JT from me in April 2012.

Regardless, nice pen!

Best

Hari

My mistake... I think you're right. My memory isn't what it could be anymore. Well, whomever was kind enough to sell it to me, it's a favorite at this point. I'm still enjoying the Walitys as well. I have the 71JT with me now, inked with Noodler's Kiowa Pecan.

Edited by majorworks

I have a question

where could I get Servex, Airmail pens in India?

Thanks

Depending on where you're located within India, you may choose to look around on EBay or some of the local stores. I'd also browse through the FPN Classifieds.

I'm in Bangalore and I know that Airmail pens are available through local stores. I haven't found Serwex here. Actually, I haven't looked too hard for them. My guess is that Serwex would be easier to find in the northern parts.

I have a question

Thanks

Get in touch with ASA Pens.

http://www.ebay.in/sch/asapens/m.html?_ipg=&_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&rt=nc&_dmd=2

Has good supply of Wality / Airmail FPs - just send email to ASA pens from the ebay interface.

I put my savings to test

Thanks for the details

I'm in south but I visit Bangalore often, any specific store/Area in Bangalore to buy Indian pens?

Edited by jvmadhavan

I have a question

Thanks

Serwexes are available in Delhi. In the Old Delhi area to be specific. The Fountain Pen Revolution stocks them.

The Fountain Pen Revolution stocks them.

Regarding FPR (Fountain Pen Revolution), I find it ironic that while FPR operates from India, it refuses to sell FPR pens to Indian residents in Indian rupees. He asks for USD payment through Paypal and would not take INR for payment in any form.

I put my savings to test

Camlin Cute in Maroon. Finally got my package with a Camlin Cute, Dilli in green and a complimentary Serwex eyedropper.

Loving the Camlin Cute so far! I have a weird preference for shorter nibs - but I don't like them to be a stub, either. I have a hard time writing with long pens - so the Camlin Cute is perfect for my square, flat hands. I'm in love with Pelikan's old M150 (yes, yes, the heresy to compare...) - because sizewise that seems to works bet with my hands. The Camlin Cute reminds me a lot of it. The threads in the back of the pen for posting are a great idea!

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb282/Borderlineescape/JournalandPelikanforFountainPenNetworkSiggie-1-1.jpg

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."

Currently using Ebonite Deccan FP

I put my savings to test

Thanks for the details

I'm in south but I visit Bangalore often, any specific store/Area in Bangalore to buy Indian pens?

You can visit Meenakshi pen stores.Avenue road. Just walkable distance from majestic. Nice old man there is very helping( forgot his name) and really enjoying his work. Also you can visit William penn.