Two-Month Delay For The Twsbi Vac 700

Carlos

I can wait the additional two months for the new TWSBI. If only other companies had the same attention to detail as TWSBI. Think of it, a Microsoft operating platform with no bugs. Life saving prescription drugs that didn't cause more problems than they fixed and automobiles that didn't suddenly accelerate without warning.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fabrimedeiros

• radellaf

• imahawki

• Jimmy James

Has anyone noticed that Goulet has new photos of the Blue, Clear and Orange pens on the Vac 700 sale pages? The design is starting to grow on me.

(But I'm still more interested in Mini for myself.)

Has anyone noticed that Goulet has new photos of the Blue, Clear and Orange pens on the Vac 700 sale pages? The design is starting to grow on me.

(But I'm still more interested in Mini for myself.)

Cool!! I'll purchase two, but I like first 3 below (in order of preference):

1- Clear Demo

2- Smoked

3- Orange

4- Blue

I can wait the additional two months for the new TWSBI. If only other companies had the same attention to detail as TWSBI. Think of it, a Microsoft operating platform with no bugs. Life saving prescription drugs that didn't cause more problems than they fixed and automobiles that didn't suddenly accelerate without warning.

that's a fairly different comparison. we're talking about a simple pen with only a few parts that hasn't change in decades. its not like they are re-inventing the wheel.

its good for the company not to release a faulty product but something not to get excited about.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing

I disagree. I think it is something to get excited about... a company that doesn't think its OK to roll the dice and hope most customers never complain. I don't think it SHOULD be a big deal, but the sad reality is, it is.

Have to agree. The components are known, but an ensemble that actually works and is reliable, is hardly a trivial thing to produce.

Injection molding and finishing isn't the same as turning a rod on a lathe and using a stock c/c nib/feed.

Still, knowing about it so early does make the wait harder. Then again, more time to enjoy writing with the pens I have (and a new sapphire 540) while happily thinking of those to come. Often, the anticipation is more fun than the product, even if it's a solid product.

• 1 month later...