My Second Cs Has Arrived !

Pen Nut

Thanks, GP and Pen Nut for the info on the silver pen....quite a handsome pen, hadn't seen it before...

OK, back on topic now.....

:)

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pen Nut

• Ghost Plane

• ArchiMark

• raging.dragon

Something too big and thirsty for its own good . . . . . . and a Rolls-Royce Phantom !

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad114/Pen-Nut/P1010401.jpg

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

• 4 weeks later...

Uh Oh ! Grail alert

This monster maybe on the market due to 'something' on the radar :rolleyes: If any devoted CS fan would be interested in knowing more about this nearer the time then please let me know via PM.

This will obviously be put in the proper forum should the sale be needed. Actually a few pens will have to be sold if this all goes to plan. Sure as hell glad Mrs P Nut has no interest in, or access to, this forum :mellow:

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

If this pen fit in your shirt pocket I would give it you for nothing as I would be in fear of losing my life to the silver back human form in front of me ! :ltcapd:

• 7 months later...

That gave me an idea to impress someone but the thought of snapping the pen in two filled me with terror !! There is a good review of the pen here for anyone who is interested

http://www.stylophilesonline.com/home/05-06/0506exhibition.htm

Hello Pen Nut,

Congratulations on your amazing, very impressive FP. Thanks for the link, I found many beautiful FPs at stylophilesonline.

Enjoy your FPs.

With love,

goldenkrishna

P.S. Please tell me what pen case you are using.

Edited by goldenkrishna

Ik tik

• 4 weeks later...

I have a habit of putting pens in my trouser pockets. That would give a mighty looking display! :eureka:

OMG. I almost spilled my coffee when I read that! LOL *cough* Anyway, what a Beautiful pen...I don't think I could bring myself to ink it for the fear of having to lift it to the paper.

Regards, Russ