• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richardandtracy

• Helen350

• Ian the Jock

• lovemy51

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just looked at the Jinhao 7502. Looke rather nice. May get one if I ever have a windfall.

Regards,

Richard

Richard,

From a simple search, I believe it is a X750 in Ivory. Have one and they cost cheap then most Kaigelu. Could you post the link?

It's here:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item483cd0c602

You are right, it does look like a Jinhao X750.

Regards,

Richard.

Mine (in ivory) is marked as an X750 on the band, but was listed and written up as 7502.

Actually it is because X750 have different colors, the 2 at the end is for the white/ivory color. You can check the Jinhao website for the different colors of their regular line. Just a interesting fact, the shimmering sands is a limited special order for a customer and is not being produced regularly, only place to find it is online. (Got that tip from the Shanghai wholesaler)

From The Sunny Island of Singapore

Straits Pen Distributors and Dealers of Craft Rinkul, JB Perfect Pen Flush, Ohto Japan, Parker, Pelikan, Pilot Pen, Private Reserve Inks, Schrade Tactical Pens, Smith & Wesson Pens, Noodler's Ink LLC Pens, TWSBI Inc and Waterman in Singapore

Disclosure: I do nib work for others and am affiliated with those which do. I also sell and represent certain brands of pens.

The usual suspects:

Jinhao 159 with Polar Brown.

Jinhao Cetury with pharmacist's IG blue-black.

Jinhao 2008 Olympic with Tsvetaeva/Sun Never Sets 'Poppy' Remix...

Still using my Kaigelu 323.

It's a lovely pen ...

It is, and it surprises me that I get on with its shiny section ... and yet I do.

Do you not find that (capped) it dries out quite quickly, though?

mine does... but it's after a week or so of sitting about -not a next day thing.

Jinhao 321. The fit & finish is superb. I know I go on about it, but it is.

Regards,

Richard.

well, i took mine out today and it failed on me :crybaby: . i guess i have to give it and good flush!

that's a nice looking pen, K-Ivan. who makes that?

I only have the info from the seller. It is made by Rainbow? A company that was competing with Hero and lost. It is supposed to be from the 80's.

Edited by KrazyIvan

I only have the info from the seller. It is made by Rainbow? A company that was competing with Hero and lost. It is supposed to be from the 80's.

thx, Ivan. already found and bought!!

lovemy51 - you're a jinx. My Jinhao 321 is being a bit baulky at the moment.

Regards,

Richard.

lalalalalala! mine is working fiiiine!!!http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n419/peterpaul_rguez/Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

just a good flush and it's fine now!

I have one of those on my eBay watch list, but haven't decided whether or not to buy it now.

Any chance of a written review?

I have one of those on my eBay watch list, but haven't decided whether or not to buy it now.

Any chance of a written review?

My hand is not that great but I will get a writing sample up. I forgot to post it.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7194/7099644393_934ff3af0b_z.jpg

Rainbow Flighter 811 by IvanRomero, on Flickr

Edited by KrazyIvan

that Fla Blue looks quite vibrant! it never looks that good out of my pens :embarrassed_smile:

After nigh on a month I have at last got my Jinhao Century with silver furniture. ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180789180292?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 )

It is a fair bit different from the other Jinhao Century I have. The nib is smaller (on a 5mm feed) , the length is shorter and the cap-barrel thread is machined into the body of the material rather than into inserts pressed in. The blue pearl plastic is not a lovely as the blue pearl/black as the original Jinhao Century I have, but in isolation it looks very nice. The chrome plating is damaged in 2 spots, which is a shame, as I wanted chrome finish to prevent such rapid plating wear as is got with Jinhao's GP.

All-in-all it's very similar in size to a Parker Duofold International. The biggest difference is the size of the nib, though nothing is interchangable. It is almost as close a copy of the International as the Kaigelu 316 is to the Centennial. I haven't used it much, so cannot talk about balance etc, but the initial impression is favourable.

Regards,

Richard.

?!?! Isn't a 329 fine enough the right way up?

Regards,

Richard.

:roflmho: :roflmho: :roflmho: :ltcapd: I am having images on space flights and zero gravity - how DO you write upside down with a FP? x

If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world. Bhagawan Shri Satya Sai Baba