Iroshizuku Chiku-Rin And Ina-Ho

stevesurf

I am waiting for a sample of ina-ho to arrive in the mail. Thanks to all for posting scans. I think Im going to like it alot.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevesurf

• Ghost Plane

• whitelily

• nitnop

I am waiting for a sample of ina-ho to arrive in the mail. Thanks to all for posting scans. I think Im going to like it alot.

Congratulations! :thumbup: Hopefully you will love this ink as much as I do. I´d love to know what you think about it after having tried it out.

Congratulations! :thumbup: Hopefully you will love this ink as much as I do. I´d love to know what you think about it after having tried it out.

Sure. I'll let you know. Should have it in a day or so.

For some reason I can't understand, I enjoy writing in my journal with pencil more than with a FP. I think it may be that I like the lower contrast the graphite has to the paper than my black or even dark brown inks have. So I'm going to try the rice ear and old man winter gray ink and see if my theory holds.

• 4 years later...

Fun Fact!

Chiku-Rin is actually the Japanese name for Hemp, I think the international marketing department at Pilot may have intervened when it was translated :P ...

Gorgeous pair of colors either way. Ina-Ho is hands down my favourite for equations and sketches and anything that needs to stand out on a page of notes at university.

• 4 months later...

Terrific comparison--thanks!!

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.