Swisher Pens

The Royal Pen

The past week or so I haven't been able to access Swisherpens. Is there anything happening?

I need pen and ink!

trpofapprobal.png

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Royal Pen

• PAKMAN

• tfwall

• grahamtillotson

Sadly Swishers is now closed.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

All companies dissolve eventually. Look at Lehman Brothers, since 1850. Gone. Of course the circumstances are different, but it's a whisper that everything passes.

Walk in shadow / Walk in dread / Loosefish walk / As Like one dead

Oh I missed that bit of news! Oh well. Thanks for letting me know! I have a hard time finding people that offer cheap/inexpensive shipping to where I live, and Swisher's was one of them. Goulet Pens is another, too of course! But, that's it. Thanks!

trpofapprobal.png

I loved the way Swisher's was laid out. I bought my first bottle of Noodler's from there. Thanks for suggesting Goulet and Isellpens. They both look very nice. I'm impressed with their selections. I'll think of them next time I want some ink or pens.

• 2 years later...

Interesting I haven't been in contact with him since the 1980's, I bought two beautiful handmade Fountain pens from him, and was searching to see if there were any interest in them. I wish to sell them. They have not been used.

I'm attaching files so you can see.

Did he retire or pass away?

post-114026-0-78550800-1402705589_thumb.jpg

post-114026-0-81600200-1402705590_thumb.jpg

post-114026-0-03098300-1402705592_thumb.jpg

post-114026-0-94188900-1402705592_thumb.jpg

Welcome to FPN. Sales are only permitted in the Classifieds. You'll need to be a Gold member, which takes 30 days & 30 posts outside Chatter forum.

I don't recognize those pens, but someone is bound to be along soon who can give you more info.