Parker Premier Black Edition

SHK

OK, after reading several reviews and talking to someone at a local Parker store I came to the conclusion that this extreme thickness is a matter of design, and also that some residual traces of ink are normal.

I tried to get used to it, to alter my handwriting to accommodate it, but it just doesn't work for me. So in the end I decided to return it.

Hi!

Next time you happen to buy a pen with a too broad nib, you could try using dry inks. I have a couple of pens that writes too thick for my taste, using my regular inks. But if I use a dry ink in the pen, the line thickness actually becomes manageable for me. The dry ink that I use is Lamy blue-black in 50 ml bottle, it's actually waterproof as well and I like it. Just beware that it's only the bottle version that's waterproof, not cartridges :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stefanvaduva

• Luke Scicluna

• Zombify

• Vlad Soare

Very strangely, the Premier Luxury Black (new model) has a much more "medium" nib than the "medium" (more like broad) on the Monochrome black.

• 5 months later...

hi, there are 2 edition of black series, but i ve never seen any writing which tell differencies between them. there are monochrome, and normal stealth black edition. can someone tell differencies between them?