Recommendations for fountain pen storage?

Scribbles

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scribbles

• Walter's daughter

• dwmatteson

• Samovar

Mmmmm, I might be slow, but Graham was so quick he didn't stop to listen to my instructions to pick the two best pictures.

These youngsters, eh :rolleyes:

Angela

"Procrastination is the thief of time" - Edward Young

Mmmmm, I might be slow, but Graham was so quick he didn't stop to listen to my instructions to pick the two best pictures.

These youngsters, eh :rolleyes:

Angela

Thank you and your son for posting the photos. I will be able to show them to my wife now. Who knows, maybe there is something like that at our local knitting store. No harm done with the extra pictures. Just more to look at. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my suggestion: I got this nice-looking pencil case and modified it to hold FP's, which are normally thicker. The exterior is genuine leather.

Bought his via e-bay. Item Number : 110051047087.

Going to try and fill it before the divorce papers are sent !!

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

• 3 years later...

Some pens (like desk pens and the Pilot Plumix and Penmanship) can really only be stored nib down. I've found that with most of my other pens, a nib down storage doesn't hurt them because I use them daily. If I am going two or three days without using them, I store them upright.

• 4 years later...

Yes, I am resurrecting and old thread, but...

...what about just general pen carry cases? I purchased individual suade pen cases (1 sleeve, 1 pen) at a pen show a couple of years ago, but because they are a tiny bit snug, was wondering if this would damage the pen finish in any way. It is a stiff suaded leather, not soft, fluffy leather. Am I ruining my pens by using these??? What should I be looking for instead?

:o

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)