The Hello Kitty Pen

troglokev

Just informed a friend of mine that this exists, she'll love it. She's 30 something, runs her own business and has almost every matching Hello Kitty accessory she can find. And she's been interested in some of my FPs... Mwahaha. You may have just helped me make a convert.

There was also a more expensive one, which wasn't quite as pink and had a metal cap. There are also Platinum Preppy based Hello Kitty pens (cheap as), and there was a Hello Kitty anniversary pen in the Sailor Arita line a while back, too (how many zeroes before the 円?).

... if she wants to collect them all.

Edit: dyslexic fnigers again.

I think Waterman also did a Hello Kitty pen, though it's a much more subtle blue colour.

Yuki

http://i54.tinypic.com/16jj9fb.jpg

Follow me on twitter! @crypticjunky

~And the words, they're everything and nothing. I want to search for her in the offhand remarks.~

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• troglokev

• OcalaFlGuy

• jar

• Soot

That really is a very good review.

It looks like it is a pearlescent pink rather than a solid pink. Is this correct?

It looks like it is a pearlescent pink rather than a solid pink. Is this correct?

Yes, it is a little pearlescent.

how much did the pen cost? I just did a ebay search and it a lot.

When the Sailor Sapporo Mini versions were first released, they were not available through official distributor channels in the US. So I doubt there was ever a USD MSRP. Looking through old mail and sale info, it looks like they generally went for about $160-$180. IIRC, that is about what I paid for mine.

Best Regards, greg

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.

hmm it seems a bit too nice for a hello kitty branded fp but then again if it fits your tastes :D

Nonsense. It's way less expensive than the Arita Hello Kitty pen from Sailor. The Japanese do not rule out nice things being unduly cute.

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse

I love the nib for the lols. If it wasn't so blatantly pink and more of a dull color I would actually think about getting it just so i can have the nib with the kitty face on it :P to give someone.

Imagine their surprise when they are like nice pen...and look at the nib mwhahahaha.