Pilot Demonstrator

Apotheosis

Thanks but the pen is sold.

Only 25 minutes after the beginning of the "auction"....!!!!

I think I'm one year late, will there be one more left? :notworthy1:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apotheosis

• rubyeyespenlover

• Gojira

• holgalee

very good daily writer :thumbup: simple and efficient

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but does anyone know where to find one of these?

"I hope to add some measure of grace to the world. . . . Whether I win or lose does not matter, only that I follow the quest."

Looking for a Sheaffer Sovereign II Gray Pearl with an EF nib.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but does anyone know where to find one of these?

I just saw some Speerbob has listed on the Bay. (no affiliation)

Hope this helps.

Not really a scribe, more of a Pharisee...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

-- Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

I just saw some Speerbob has listed on the Bay. (no affiliation)

Hope this helps.

Hi there..I believe as Speerbob mentioned someways up there that it's not the same as the ones he has on sale.

G'luck with your hunt Andrew..its a darn fine writer and it's still one of my daily pens.

Brgds

Leo

https://imgur.com/8TOQh8v

"Oey !! Gimme back my pen !"

• 1 year later...

Is anyone selling the 78g eyedropper with screw on cap? Please pm me if you are. Thanks!

Ditto for that. I would like to get one also. Not sure if I would pay a $20 premium for the demonstrator though.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Is anyone selling the 78g eyedropper with screw on cap? Please pm me if you are. Thanks!

Ditto for that. I would like to get one also. Not sure if I would pay a $20 premium for the demonstrator though.

I also like this one and found them here. Too bad Pilot doesn't make a gold trimmed con-70 converter, it'd would look great.

@arts_nibs

• 1 year later...

I know this is going to be a thread necro but one thing I do know this is an elusive 78G I saw one when I was browsing usagiya's blog when I was finding pictures of their sailor pro gear lumiere

Yes its a 78G but the one on usagiya probably sports the same section as the metro or probably a plumix section might fit though

Edited by Algester