Top Posters In This Topic

• Crewel

• KCat

• wastelanded

• tanalasta

So if I buy this ink, will my writing be as beautiful as that? :yikes:

Excellent review, thank you

+1

Great review, and one of my favorite colors. Using it right now! I'm not sure I could write like that if I practiced forever!

And -- I Want That -- that is a gorgeous kitten pictured in your avatar! What a look!

Excellent Review. Stunning Penmanship. Legal Lapis is my staple professional ink, but I love this color. Maybe at a lower price point. :embarrassed_smile:

this review confirms my initial plan to get a Pilot's Iroshizuku ink even more than ever. the color of this Tsuki-yo ink is a must have for my collection. thanks :)

-rudy-

-rudy-

• 2 weeks later...

I love your handwriting, it is lovely and beautiful! Wonderful review, I like how you showed different writing styles, it really helps to give a better idea of what the ink is like or rather its potential and variety. One of these days I'll get a bottle.

Please do more ink reviews!

MY ARTWORK

http://mysbfiles.stonybrook.edu/~irlin/paperwingsbanner.jpg

[sorry if the page does not load, the school server is sometimes slow]

Great review on an amazing ink! I barely missed out on 2 bottles of this in the marketplace the other day :doh: It's definitely my next ink purchase!

Currently Inked:

Montegrappa Extra 1930 Shiny Lines "Dove" L.E. (05/80) - Montblanc Permanent Grey (90yr Anniversary)

Pineider Arco - Monteverde Scotch Brown

Montblanc Rouge et Noir - Montblanc Bleu Nuit

Montblanc Meisterstuck Ultra Black - Pilot Iroshizuku Take-Sumi

Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Age Maxi - J. Herbin Lie de Thé

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange_sm.png

Great review on an amazing ink! I barely missed out on 2 bottles of this in the marketplace the other day :doh: It's definitely my next ink purchase!

Ahhh! I saw that posting too! But I was too slow. It was such a great deal too. It's much harder to get there in time for ink sale postings. People seem to snatch them up right away. Next time, next time :)

MY ARTWORK

http://mysbfiles.stonybrook.edu/~irlin/paperwingsbanner.jpg

[sorry if the page does not load, the school server is sometimes slow]

I must say, that's a lovely shade. The Pilot inks are too rich for my blood, but I can see the difference here, compared to MB blue-black for instance. The MB ink was a staple of mine back in the 70s, and I loved the color then, but the difference between it and the Pilot is striking in your scans - the MB looks like muddy dishwater in comparison! Well, perhaps someday, these will get imported in vast quantities to the US and the price will go down...I can dream...

<i>"Most people go through life using up half their energy trying to protect a dignity they never had."</i><br>-Marlowe, in <i>The Long Goodbye</i>

• 4 weeks later...

Wonderful penmanship. BUT, doing your own hyphenation to produce nearly justified prose is just showing off!

No, keep it up, great stuff.

Tsuki-yo, like all Iroshizuku inks is a fantastic, saturated and vivid hue.

I love it. It's a blue-black with a tinge of green, like an evening sky. But less green than the peacock ku-jaku.

Many thanks for a review of this fantastic ink. It's my 'go-to' nonblack work. Your writing sample puts mine to shame... :embarrassed_smile:

Edited by tanalasta

In Rotation: MB 146 (EF), Noodler's Ahab bumblebee, Edison Pearl (F), Sailor ProGear (N-MF)

In storage: MB 149 (18k EF), TWSBI 540 (B), ST Dupont Olympio XL (EF), MB Dumas (B stub), Waterman Preface (ST), Edison Pearl (0.5mm CI), Noodler's Ahab clear, Pilot VP (M), Danitrio Densho (F), Aurora Optima (F), Lamy 2000 (F), Visconti Homo Sapiens (stub)

A great review with beautiful handwriting. I recently bought this ink and it has quickly become a favorite. This ink is very smooth.

DANG IT! STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!

Ommmmm - I am happy with my Tsukushi and Ku-jaku. I am happy with my Tsukushi and Ku-jaku.I am happy with my Tsukushi and Ku-jaku. I am happy with my Tsukushi and Ku-jaku. I am happy with my Tsukushi and Ku-jaku. I am happy with my Tsukushi and Ku-jaku.

criminy. :gaah:

KCat
Save animal lives - support your local animal shelter

My personal blog https://kcdockalscribbling.com

My nature blog https://kcbeachscribbles.com
Venerable are letters, infinitely brave, forlorn, and lost. V. Woolf, Jacob's Room