Irish Green

lapis

Does look like a replacement for Winter Forest, when that tiny bottle runs out.

I am more impressed by the reviews than expected. It shades.

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

Ransom Bucket cost me many of my pictures taken by a poor camera that was finally tossed. Luckily, the Chicken Scratch pictures also vanished.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lapis

• Lloyd

• kathleen

• hollyuk

Does look like a replacement for Winter Forest, when that tiny bottle runs out.

I am more impressed by the reviews than expected. It shades.

Yes. I really like Irish Green. It's by far the nicest of the few green ink I've tried so far (but the search continues...).

• 2 months later...

After reading reviews on this ink, I decided to get 2 bottles of Irish Green, which will be shipped with a 149. I think this should cap off Year 2011 nicely.

My collection: 149 EF/F/B/OBB, Collodi B/Twain F/Mann F, 146 M, Silver Barley F, M1000/M800 B'o'B/M800 Tortoise/Sahara/415 BT/215/205 Blue Demo, Optima Demo Red M/88 EF & Italic/Europa, Emotica, 2K/Safaris/Al-Stars/Vista, Edson DB/Carene BS, Pilot 845/823/742/743/Silvern/M90/Makies, Sailor Profit Realo M/KOP Makies/Profit Makies/Profit 21 Naginata MF&M/KOP/KOP Mosaiques/Sterling Silvers,Platinum #3776 Celluloids/Izumos/Wood pens/Sterling Silvers,YoL Grand Victorian, and more (I lost counting)

After reading reviews on this ink, I decided to get 2 bottles of Irish Green, which will be shipped with a 149. I think this should cap off Year 2011 nicely.

Wise choice. Time to get the cap off, 'eh? I can't think of a better housing for that ink.

I'm gonna house my Seagram's Crown Royal elsewhere.

Mike http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/peli46/CrownRoyal2.jpg

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

In the space of two weeks, I got two bottles of Winter Forest, one on the net for €19 which was a tad high, but it is no longer made. Then I went to my B&M and got a second bottle for the €12.

I did not need the third bottle.

But if you need a bottle of Winter Forest, PM me and I'll give you the name and Email of my B&M.

Hummm, I can ink a pen again with WF. :thumbup:

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

Ransom Bucket cost me many of my pictures taken by a poor camera that was finally tossed. Luckily, the Chicken Scratch pictures also vanished.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

• 5 weeks later...

Has anyone else noticed that this ink smells kind of like sunblock?

Please advise! What do you mean by "sunblock"? I'd be more than glad to reply, but only if ... ahh.. y'know...

Kind regards

Mike

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

Amazon is still KING GREEN to me. But, tends to go off (bad odour) very quickly. I had 2 bottles do this.

Holiness is not in religion. It is in compassion and right action in mind and heart