FPN's PEN ART GALLERY

Titivillus

I like the muesli-monster in a honey cup. You should think about the series in one style: children's breakfasts:)

​Good work!

You're right, good idea. But despite having three kids and making/ having breakfast with them, I don't know a bout typical children breakfasts...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew_L

• parkerwasmyfirstlove

• inkstainedruth

• Astronymus

You can take in the basis not your children, you can take for idea the national food of different countries: Switzerland, Mexico, France, England, USA, Spain, Germany, India, Japan, China and so on.

About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org

or watch on social networks

Facebook: @ArtDesignPenS

Telegram: @ArtDesignPenS

Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS

Instagram: @andrew.lensky

36599627216_2c687e297b_z_d.jpg

This is the typical landscape/ scenery here. This time I used a vintage diary (and also bic ballpoint pens) which is fun to use, but gives me also some unpredictable results.

36533619291_1ddf2280b5_z_d.jpg

I did this today, more looking at the details than at the whole scenery and it was very satisfying.

36625899806_8b5c95d13c_z_d.jpg

Also this is my current sketching kit for the commute. I use black Sailor nanoink in that AL-Star.

@ parkerwasmyfirstlove --

Very nice work. What are the sketchbooks you're using? Clearly the paper seems FP friendly....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

36604752771_dc8881205f_z_d.jpg

This guy was so cool. I could sketch him thoroughly. I added the colours on my way back home on the train and the black contours when I was home.

I'm thinking about switching to my EF nib in this Lamy, but I also use it for writing addresses on envelopes because of the nanonik and I don't want an EF for that, neither another pen with nanoink, nor switching nibs constantly, hm?

You can buy another Lamy pen with an EF nib, but the Lamy nibs size are not stable. Often EF nib writes as M or F.

About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org

or watch on social networks

Facebook: @ArtDesignPenS

Telegram: @ArtDesignPenS

Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS

Instagram: @andrew.lensky

http://www.taskyprianou.com/fpn_malta.jpeg

Pen: Namisu Nova, Titanium EF nib.
Ink: A mix.
Paper: Cass Art 300gsm Watercolour.

:) Love how sunny this sketch looks despite the grey and black. Happy hols?

Lovely thanks 😊

This was my view at breakfast. So much more to look at than the sand, sea & sky out of the other window.

That's definitely a view that encourages the imagination to concoct all manner of stories.

And I can almost feel the heat reflecting off the walls... B)

Thanks for sharing :)

36604752771_dc8881205f_z_d.jpg

This guy was so cool. I could sketch him thoroughly. I added the colours on my way back home on the train and the black contours when I was home.

I'm thinking about switching to my EF nib in this Lamy, but I also use it for writing addresses on envelopes because of the nanonik and I don't want an EF for that, neither another pen with nanoink, nor switching nibs constantly, hm?

Wonderful urban sketching, Parker as usual! The number on each work, aside from the date, are you aiming for a certain goal or is it a particular series in a project? (Just curious, and stickybeaking :P ).

I admire all (ALL) of your work you put up. But I LOVE THAT INK WELL! Could you please show us a close up photo if you get a chance?

http://www.taskyprianou.com/fpn_malta.jpeg

Pen: Namisu Nova, Titanium EF nib.

Ink: A mix.

Paper: Cass Art 300gsm Watercolour.

Tas, you are always so great with your value placements. Enjoy your holiday. :)