FPN's PEN ART GALLERY

Titivillus

Taking a page from Pira's work, I've expanded my palette a tad for today's entry:

Sheaffer Snorkel Valiant, F (?) nib -- diluted vintage Sheaffer Brown (which actually does not say "Skrip" anywhere on the label or box)

Pelikan M400, F nib -- Noodler's Walnut

Rotring ArtPen, EF nib -- diluted Pen & Ink brand No Shellac India Ink

fpn_1444434221__inktober_day_9.jpg

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew_L

• parkerwasmyfirstlove

• inkstainedruth

• Astronymus

Here's today's (well, technically yesterday's since it's after midnight local time). I did it while at a friend's house for dinner, and we didn't get home till late (and of course since I was logging on to FPN anyway, I figured I would catch up on new posts and it was a couple of pages of threads before I got to this one....

fpn_1444538584__inktober_day_10.jpg

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Here's today's (well, technically yesterday's since it's after midnight local time). I did it while at a friend's house for dinner, and we didn't get home till late (and of course since I was logging on to FPN anyway, I figured I would catch up on new posts and it was a couple of pages of threads before I got to this one....

Oh been there and done that. I figure if I got the work done on the day it really doesn't matter if there is a delay posting it. I do recall squeezing the actual drawing in once...11:45 and well lubricated with scotch when I remembered I needed to do a sketch that day (I was visiting family)....but I got it done :rolleyes: ... in a manner of speaking. :roller1:

And Ruth..you need to water that plant ;)

All your drawing are great. Such talented people!!! Congratulations to all.

Pira, I love your squirrels saga ;)

Thank-you.. Apparently this is the Year of the Treerat for me. I am really happy others have hopped onto this bandwagon here :)

Edited by Pira

And Ruth..you need to water that plant ;)

Nope. First of all, it's a Christmas cactus. Cacti get watered sparingly -- they're desert plants. Secondly, it's not mine.

No drawing today, sorry. It was a bad day in many respects. But seeing the otters has cheered me up immensely.

Well, it' had its ups and downs. I had a lot of trouble sleeping, and I'm now kinda wheezy. Plus, the medications I'm on has my mouth tasting really awful. The up side, though, is that I survived running errands. And I got back on track with InkTober, getting two drawings done to make up for not doing one yesterday.

fpn_1444699510__inktober_day_11.jpg

fpn_1444699611__inktober_day_12.jpg

An oldie... have not had a chance to doodle lately. Getting inspired by all the talent!

fpn_1438646591__2015-08-03_190239.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Inktober 2015 ~ #13

This illustration is doing double duty because it was drawn using all the colours in The Goulet Pen Company's October 2015 INKDROP ( I have a monthly habit of attempting to use all the colours in a single sketch)

Theme: Witching Hour

Inks:
De Atramentis ~ Fog Grey
Noodler's ~ Heart of Darkness
Noodler's ~ Nightshade
Priavet Reserve ~ Black Magic Blue
Waterman ~ Mysterious Blue

Drawn on Stillman & Birn, Zeta paper with a dip nib

22117707996_fe90f064dd_b.jpgInktober 2015 ~ #13 by Pira Urosevic, on Flickr

An oldie... have not had a chance to doodle lately. Getting inspired by all the talent!

And oldie but a lovie one! :)

Edited by Pira

Here's today's installment. For once, I actually done at a reasonable time, but it's really gloomy out today, so it took a couple of hours to get up the energy to scan it in.

fpn_1444765161__inktober_day_13.jpg

Here's today's installment. For once, I actually done at a reasonable time, but it's really gloomy out today, so it took a couple of hours to get up the energy to scan it in.

Yay! Inspite of the gloomy conditions you have made it happen! :D Nice leaf !

Here are yesterday's and today's installments.

fpn_1444955837__inktober_day_14.jpg

fpn_1444956005__inktober_day_15.jpg

While I was working on today's, it occurred to me that it really needs the highlights and the reflections to stand out more. I may try this subject again at some point in future with a gold ink like KWZI Old Gold, and then use a grey ink for the shading. But it's a learning process -- which I think is likely the idea behind InkTober to begin with.