FS Conway Stewart 100 Meteor

ikondave

I'm going to be spending most of the next few years out of the United States. Given the fact that I will be spending time at two, maybe three different houses, I've decided that I need to simplify.

In that spirit I'm going to be selling some fountain pens The first pen I've chosen to sell is a Conway Stewart 100 in what I believe is called "Meteor". I has a Medium nib and is in like new condition. I have the original boxes and a couple of the documents, but I cannot find the registration card. I'm pretty sure that I never mailed it in, but since we moved to Georgia from Wisconsin it's been difficult to find lots of odds and ends.

This is a beautiful pen that writes like a dream. It uses a converter system. I'm asking $415.00 OBO, which will include shipping, fully insured, to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. PayPal only.

post-7337-127164820302.jpg

post-7337-127164822726.jpg

post-7337-127164825359.jpg

post-7337-127164828971.jpg

post-7337-127164830861.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ikondave

• jiamu166

• antsyl

Since you are going to sell several pens.why don't you list them together? It will be faster and convient for you to sale them^_^!

Since you are going to sell several pens.why don't you list them together? It will be faster and convient for you to sale them^_^!

That would make sense, however that never seems to be the way I do things. But seriously, I'm having a hard time deciding which pens I want to sell, so I'll do 'em one at a time for a while and see where things stand. Thanks for the input.

Im new here but I can see Im going to have to start saving some green for one of these amazing pens.

This thing is beautiful.

Im new here but I can see Im going to have to start saving some green for one of these amazing pens.

This thing is beautiful.

You could always knock over a liquor store. They usually have plenty of cash:eureka:

I think that these are particularly wonderful pens as objects and as tools. My current price is much lower than any retail price than I've been able to find online, even allowing for the fact that it's not new. Maybe I'm wrong.