• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

I print when filling out forms but prefer writing cursive, as its so much more fun to glide along with less lifting of the pen.

post-57071-0-24105800-1452987135.jpg

A sample of tonight's writing.

post-113310-0-69304300-1453260107_thumb.jpg

Pen: Waterman #52 Red Ripple; Ink: Diamine Matador.

post-113310-0-07418600-1453260147_thumb.jpg

A sample of tonight's writing.

attachicon.gif2016-01-19 20.26.19.jpg

Pen: Waterman #52 Red Ripple; Ink: Diamine Matador.

attachicon.gif2016-01-19 20.35.45.jpg

Great, appropriate color choice ..

[pstt, if you don't mind, and as I seem to remember you are studying the language : first line - lief klein meisje]

Edited by El Gordo

Ik ontken het grote belang van de computer niet, maar vind het van een stuitende domheid om iets wat al millennia zijn belang heeft bewezen daarom overboord te willen gooien (Ann De Craemer)

I print when filling out forms but prefer writing cursive, as its so much more fun to glide along with less lifting of the pen.

post-57071-0-24105800-1452987135.jpg

http://www.richimages.net/Penmanship/IMG_1356.JPG

Edited by richiwalt

Great, appropriate color choice ..

[pstt, if you don't mind, and as I seem to remember you are studying the language : first line - lief klein meisje]

Glad you noticed the color choice! And yes, I see the mistake in the first line. I was seduced by the diphthong of "klein" right next to it. ;)

The top word is not what my handwriting looks like. That's me attempting my un-practiced roundhand.

The bottom four are more what my writing looks like with dip nibs. Each feel very different from the others. That's the hardest thing to convey in a review, just how the nib feels when you write.

fpn_1453321147__equilibrium.jpg

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

The top word is not what my handwriting looks like. That's me attempting my un-practiced roundhand.

The bottom four are more what my writing looks like with dip nibs. Each feel very different from the others. That's the hardest thing to convey in a review, just how the nib feels when you write.

fpn_1453321147__equilibrium.jpg

You have a very nice hand for your normal writing (the ERH is quite nice, too, but that's more calligraphic)!

http://i.imgur.com/DBQCymh.jpg

Very handsome and elegant! The nice part is the enviable consistency! Good work!

http://i.imgur.com/DBQCymh.jpg

Very nice chancery italic! I've found that I like a thinner italic nub for this style. What width of nib did you you?