What Does Your Handwriting Look Like

thebz1

At the bottom what ink is that?

Seriously, can someone pleasssssssse help me find out what this ink is the black and red one. My friend really wants to know and would be great if i could tell them. Or do any of you guys at least know of a mostly black ink that gives a little red shading? I would appreciate it so much for any feed back.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

please feel free to criticize this. i know there's much not right with it, but i could use advice.

first off, is it readable? or is it just that i know what i wrote, and can read it from memory?

second, of all the faults i have here --- inconsistent slant, inconsistent letterforms, inconsistent spacing, drifting baseline, and more --- which needs fixing most? what improvement would do this hand most good?

SPOILER!!!! Edited by TSherbs

fpn_1448327016__niapllayadlast3days.jpg

Fred

Redacting...should read as Angel......................not.......angle

Edited by Freddy

fpn_1447689634__image.jpg

Hi, beautiful handwriting! Well done! Can you please show some example of how you write letter 'z'? I struggle to find a style that I would like. Thanks,

For ONCE! I finally got a capital E that I like. I probably won't be able to repeat it, but at least I know it's in there somewhere...

fpn_1448658134__joni-down_to_you.jpeg

Thank you for your courage to bring this up. In the past, I have tried —unsuccessfully— to encourage members to leave their particular religious convictions for other forums they may belong to, rather than using this one to share their personal beliefs, and to follow the established rules that keep our site so pleasant for the believers and the non-believers alike.

In fact, I rarely look at this thread because of the frequent contributions that persist in bringing religious content into a group site that is international, and diversely populated by all types of people. Your efforts, beak, are appreciated.

I too quit coming to this forum because I don't care to see religious quotes of any persuasion. IMHO they do not serve the greater good of FPN.

"You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.” "Forever optimistic with a theme and purpose." "My other pen is oblique and dippy."

So I am kinda back to pens and inks.... Was not well for two weeks....

Picked up my beauty which I received just before I was down with fever and all...

and this is how my handwriting looks....

fpn_1448869022__pelikan_amethyst_4.jpg

fpn_1448869333__pelikan_amethyst_3.jpg

fpn_1448869393__pelikan_amethyst_1.jpg

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I am certainly old fashioned. Instead of an "app," I prefer the real, live pen and paper.

I cannot seem to find a clear distinction in my writing between Copperplate and Spencerian, so it's a bizarre combination of both. Oh well, I guess there are worse things... ;)

post-113310-0-33598400-1449442096_thumb.jpg

Edited by HalloweenHJB

fpn_1449495703__image.jpg

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

For ONCE! I finally got a capital E that I like. I probably won't be able to repeat it, but at least I know it's in there somewhere...

I, too, am going to quit coming to this forum because I don't care to see Canadian lyric verse of any persuasion. IHMO they do not serve the greater good of the FPN. Quote 'Murican!

---

Kenneth Moyle

Hamilton, Ontario

My father's parents' family were from Ontario (grandfather born in Hamilton) and my mother's ancestors were early settlers in Nova Scotia (Huguenot French), so I believe that I am close enough to an honorary Canadian to be able to quote Joni! ;)

Edited by HalloweenHJB