What Does Your Handwriting Look Like

thebz1

Thank you for the compliment. What ASA pen have you ordered...

Thank you for the compliment. What ASA pen have you ordered...

I ordered the Full Ebonite Stylish Fountain Pen. Not at all sure how long it will take to get here...but I'm very anxious to give it a good look see.

"You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.” "Forever optimistic with a theme and purpose." "My other pen is oblique and dippy."

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

Not at all sure how long it will take to get here...

Expect it to take a month and you'll be pleasantly surprised. I just got my beautiful ASA pen today (East Coast) after about 20 days. They're a lovely company and once the pen is in the mail it's literally and figuratively out of their hands. Worth the wait, I might add. Mellow, good-quality pen. Let us know what you think when you try it out!

James

Usin' a Wahl-Eversharp 1st generation Doric in Jet Black

which is filled with Waterman's Blue-Black ink.....And a

SWEET nib..............................................................................

fpn_1439846775__apitadaywith.jpg

Fred

I see you matched the color of the ink to the color of the pen; a lot of people seem to like to do that.

helps me in picking up the pen easily... for the color of ink i want...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

fpn_1439900423__jacksonstub01.jpg

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

fpn_1439942926__dongtamsixty8.jpg

Fred

when I find myself in times of trouble

Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom,

Let It Be

Comparing Stub vs Flex dip nibs. I'm currently looking at past examples of writing with stub nibs to see how it should differ than with a pointed, flexible nib. Here's what my writing looks like with the same ink, on the same page with both types of nibs.

fpn_1440413474__stub_vs_flex_aug_24.jpg

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

-Montaigne

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/ink00/DSC0220001_zpsqrip9uh8.jpg

"On every dishonest man,there are two watchmen,his possessions and his way of living."

Hazrat Umar bin Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/ink00/DSC0222788_zpscqnyixhc.jpg

"On every dishonest man,there are two watchmen,his possessions and his way of living."

Hazrat Umar bin Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)

fpn_1441136228__pod_1_sept.jpg

-Montaigne

Just took my first baby steps in flourishing. I'm still using the semi-flex pens. This one is an Esterbrook Collage and Business with walnut ink.

fpn_1441464537__image.jpg

-Montaigne

Just took my first baby steps in flourishing. I'm still using the semi-flex pens. This one is an Esterbrook Collage and Business with walnut ink.

fpn_1441464537__image.jpg

Lovely

"You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.” "Forever optimistic with a theme and purpose." "My other pen is oblique and dippy."

fpn_1441505885__image.jpg

-Montaigne