What Does Your Handwriting Look Like

thebz1

Practicing my Flexing...

Some hand written quotes.

Curious as to what pen you used for this sumptuous exercise in flexing?

"You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.” "Forever optimistic with a theme and purpose." "My other pen is oblique and dippy."

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

Italix 'Parson's Essential' pen with medium stub nib; Diamine 'Sapphire Blue' ink. I'd like to gain more evenness in my writing and learn some better capital letters.

post-118450-0-11929000-1430317102_thumb.jpg

Edited by Manalto

James

fpn_1430349787__rex_est_lex.jpg

Fred

Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court?

Flower Belle Lee: No.....I'm doing my best to hide it..........................................

http://i60.tinypic.com/9jzplz.jpg

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Here is my handwriting, which I'm looking to improve. Just scribbled in my new rhodia paper, it's so smooth.

fpn_1431308981__hand.jpg

Best Regards,

Ask me to write a letter for you! :lol: And I'll attach it an Origami Tsuru

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence.

Ayrton Senna

fpn_1431383662__rooseyroads.jpg

Fred

....Parker 45 Flighter gftrim black end

Edited by Freddy

It seems to have a fingerprint to it; it's got an angular elegance; it's masculine but attractive - and it's legible. I like it.

Edited by Cito

---

Kenneth Moyle

Hamilton, Ontario

fpn_1431733009__mdsv.jpg

you

Fred

Dear sweet pants........................................................................................................................

Today's Chicken Scratch....Scan....To follow.....

fpn_1431807744__deadbeat_jimbos.jpg

J. Cash

Fred

Check it out....Ladies and Gents....

The New Photographic Sensation!

Take your own Photos Here

Private Booths

4 Poses Only Two Bits

Ready In 2 minutes

First post, and one of severe heartburn. I feel that my handwriting is pretty sub-par, more so as I have siblings with very beautiful penmanship... Using a Lamy Safari Charcoal/Umbra with a fine black nib and Waterman Intense Black ink.

2015-05-16.jpg

Edited by tiqdreng

First post, and one of severe heartburn. I feel that my handwriting is pretty sub-par, more so as I have siblings with very beautiful penmanship... Using a Lamy Safari Charcoal/Umbra with a fine black nib and Waterman Intense Black ink.

2015-05-16.jpg

It only takes a few months to fix it. start with a style you like...many can be found here;

http://www.iampeth.com/lesson/business-handwriting/styles-script

Then practice going very slow, while paying close attention to you movements for a half hour a day and in a few months you will be amazed at how much improvement you will see.

"You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.” "Forever optimistic with a theme and purpose." "My other pen is oblique and dippy."

Dat Scratch is Back....Visitin' ova hea for schmoozing.....

fpn_1431896686__countbaseys_smalls_parad

Fred

need some cawfee.....

i'll tawk to youze in an howa.............Xactly

It only takes a few months to fix it. start with a style you like...many can be found here;

http://www.iampeth.com/lesson/business-handwriting/styles-script

Then practice going very slow, while paying close attention to you movements for a half hour a day and in a few months you will be amazed at how much improvement you will see.

Thanks for that httpmom! I was looking at Spencerian and was going to pick up a Spencerian Theory book in the next few days. I am glad to hear that it should be quick as 42 years of ugly writing has me worried otherwise :)

Ok, so I should have proof read it before I uploaded it. I do have a better grasp of the language... honest!