What Does Your Handwriting Look Like

thebz1

This is a fine thread- wonder why I never peeped into it earlier! Here is a small write up in my handwriting, sharing a small story.

fpn_1422902662__img_0001_4.jpg

Nice. Very legible, individual style :)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

I like this thread going on here, good to see other people's handwriting. Here are a few pics of my handwritings, I used a Franklin Chrisotph Model 29 Bellus. Tell me what you think. Last pic I used an Oblique Pen Holder.attachicon.gif20150202_154311.jpgattachicon.gif20150201_230357.jpgattachicon.gif20150201_230632.jpgattachicon.gif20150201_232319.jpg

You have lovely handwriting. :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread. Everyone's contributions are so inspiring! :thumbup:

You have lovely handwriting. :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread. Everyone's contributions are so inspiring! :thumbup:

Thank you for the comment, I've been improving lately

There's a bit of my handwriting. I've just started to learn how to write cursive about one and half week ago and I think I've found a new hobby. :D

There's another pic to show how my daily handwriting usually is/was:

(Let me know what do you think please)

http://i.imgur.com/lh9jcCW.jpg

Edited by basilisk

After a year of scratching around...here's where I'm at. When I started I was a printer only...couldn't have written cursive to save my life.

Comments or suggestions welcome.

Absolutely beautiful writing......something for me to aim for. Inspiring, it is!

Alex

"As many nights endure Without a moon or star So will we endure When one is gone and far "Leonard Cohen, of blessed memory(21/09/1934-7/11/2016)

fpn_1423442111__dire.jpg

Straits..............................................................................................................................................

Fred

Got me a yen..for some spinach, shallots, butter, sherry,

white pepper, heavy cream, swiss/ parmesean cheese...

that's right I'm talkin' bout Oysters Rockefeller................

My everyday scrawl on the paper!

I do very much like to use a pen nib with flex and the second sheet has a few examples.

Bear in mind I have just started to use the flex and so am still learning to use it!

My Instagram page.

Welcome Jeffery...your writing is clear, easy to read..works for me.

Fred

A Foxy Chick and a Cool Cat ~ Joe Pass

This is what I've been using lately! Love this ink!

post-117936-0-47237600-1423608543_thumb.jpg

Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.

-Churchill

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/ink00/25_zps39d1a232.jpg

"On every dishonest man,there are two watchmen,his possessions and his way of living."

Hazrat Umar bin Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)

fpn_1423699922__neptuneposeidon.jpg

Fred

"The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present..."

~ President Abraham Lincoln 1 Dec. 1862

Born To Be Wild ~ Steppenwolf '69

There's a Bad Moon on the Rise ~ same year................................................................................

Like this :)

Distinctive but not recklessly idiosyncratic - I like it.

Quite the party spread - for a kid's birthday with lots of adults coming, it would appear.

But where, I wonder. Not the US - "Kinder Surprise." Not the UK - "Potato chips."

---

Kenneth Moyle

Hamilton, Ontario

Distinctive but not recklessly idiosyncratic - I like it.

Quite the party spread - for a kid's birthday with lots of adults coming, it would appear.

But where, I wonder. Not the US - "Kinder Surprise." Not the UK - "Potato chips."

Good detective work! Australia. It was a fun birthday party with 20 kids and approx 30 adults. Potato chips, or just chips, is used for "cold" chips (crisps) and "hot" chips (french fries) here. Occasionally it's confusing but usually you can work it out by the context.

My cursive is basically what I was taught at school, although in different years (different teachers) I was taught variations of 'f', 'p', 'r' and 't'. I hadn't see the 'q' where the tail curves back in and touches the stem until last year when I started learning Copperplate.

Mine is usually small and closed-up. (Hero 616 jumbo and 616-2)

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g456/rezwrrd/written/27647203-3B13-4001-8110-19680E38FF34.jpg

It gets a bit bigger with a medium nib, but definitely not better. (Parax)

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g456/rezwrrd/written/5C1BD9F8-016D-4D6F-A385-000FE91EA020.jpg

I need to find some better lighting next time I take pictures, but you get the idea. I started practicing the Palmer lines and circles after taking these notes, so we'll see if I can change my handwriting for the better by the end of the semester. I'm calling this one a baseline.

Edited by rezwrrd

fpn_1424305398__anneshirleysimonesimon.j

Fred

Webster: ..you seem to have an excellent

acquaintance with the law, sir.

Sir, that is no fault of mine. Where I come from,

we have always gotten the pick of the bar.

~ Mr. Scratch

I've been out of practice for a while. I have to take notes for about 20 minutes before I can get things to begin to fall in place.fpn_1424310210__fountainpens.jpg