What Does Your Handwriting Look Like

thebz1

Today............................................................................................

fpn_1408308461__gnomhhmongnung.jpg

Fred

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

fpn_1408567317__bird1000feetvictorcharli

Fred

driftin' on a memory....ain't no place I'd rather be then with you,

yeah....Lovin' you..well..well..well...............................................

fpn_1408742046__aphrodite_cgr557_pbcompa

victorcharlie

Fred

....make no show of cowardice then on your part....

seeing the greatness of the issues at stake....

and it will show you what I preach to others

I can practice myself....

~ Brasidas ~

At the present time like this......................................................

fpn_1408913882__omnicounteraucopperetall

Fred

When he stopped yellin', he sang like a birdy.

and whatever intel he had..we got

• 2 weeks later...

This is the current state of my handwriting... I wish to improve upon it during the coming months....

post-107683-0-77182300-1410024800_thumb.jpeg

The current state of my handwriting looks like this. It needs a lot of work, I know. I'm just learning how to do this and it's a big improvement on my natural scrawl, but there's a lot of practice still needed. The pen is a Visconti Divina with a nib that has just been ground by Richard Binder to a cursive italic, somewhat on the crisp side. I don't remember what the ink was, it may have been either Sheaffer Skrip Jet Black or Skrip V-Mail Black.

http://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/4G4MMjEEM2WMjj/8945441.0/800/p/Writing_Sample_Visconti_Divina_Gettysburg.jpg

Bill Sexauer
http://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/zyNIMDOgTcgMOO/5768697.0/org/p/PCA+++Logo+small.jpghttp://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/zyNIMDOgTcgMOO/5768694.0/org/p/Blk+Pen+Society+Icon.jpghttp://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/TE3TzMUAMMYyNM/8484890.0/300/p/CP04_Black_Legend%2C_Small.jpg
PCA Member since 2006

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae130/ellaquine/hand-web_zpsb79069d0.jpg

My handwriting, featuring gathered quotes for a book review (: Inks are Pilot Iroshizuku Ina-Ho and Diamine Grey, in a TWSBI 580 M and Vac700 F respectively; I'm starting to love this ink combination.

I could read notes like that all the live long day . . . Bea-utiful !

Fascinating collection of writing styles here! My handwriting is completely different, of course, with a flex or semi-flex nib on a vintage pen. My casual, everyday writing is rather sloppy, but my most carefully writing is like this:

fpn_1410393988__photo.jpg

This is my practice today

Absolutely stunning! Both the handwriting and the drawings.

I'm still thoroughly enjoying this thread, even though I don't post often.

HalloweenHJB, yours is beautiful too. Tas, I particularly like the style of yours as everyday writing.

_________

Susi

from Sydney, then Byron Bay, now Gold Coast, Qld, Australia

Fascinating collection of writing styles here! My handwriting is completely different, of course, with a flex or semi-flex nib on a vintage pen. My casual, everyday writing is rather sloppy, but my most carefully writing is like this:

What a crazy and cool coincidence -- I'm homeschooling and we were just learning about Juana Inés de la Cruz last night!

Your writing is very nice, too.

As this forum has grown considerably in size, this topic is typical of a new, emerging problem. As I'm adding this example of my handwriting to this thread, I'm fairly sure that I haven't posted it here already, but I'm not certain. I started to work my way through the 49 pages of entries but It's just too time consuming. I want to apologize in advance if I've posted it here, before!

This is an example of my Italic handwriting from a few years ago. This was written at a moderate pace; not slow, deliberate, formal Italic or rapidly-written, everyday Italic, but somewhere in between. At the time, I was deeply involved with the genealogy of my family, and I was more interested in producing a reasonable copy of the details of the will, and less about the quality of the writing.

fpn_1410784923__img_700.jpg

Edited by Ken Fraser