• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

• 2 weeks later...

My handwriting is very poor but I'm working on it. :)

post-146340-0-57221500-1542064198_thumb.jpg

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)

Taylor, your handwriting is neat and perfectly legible, you shouldn't be ashamed of it!

If you wish to broaden some of your letters, like your H and L, and narrow your Ts, that's up to you, I'm seriously nit-picking. These advices pertain to me too, as you can see.

fpn_1542119650__diamine_matador_jean_rhy

fpn_1542119716__diamine_matador_jean_rhy

"...they didn't have much effect on me, good or bad..."

Feeling is stressful.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

hello lovely people :)

I've been scrolling through this forum a lot, admiring all the beautiful specimens of penmanship here, but have never contributed anything to this thread until now. I'm afraid this isn't my proudest work, but it's all I could find at hand..

fpn_1542884600__optimized-img_20181122_1

Sic volvere parcas.

@sdbruder, interesting quote, and interesting choice of paper to use for writing with a fountain pen. :-)

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

I probably should have used something with a wider nib, this is kinda pale on the page.

srERtNJ.jpg

love your cursive! +1 on the "evolving letters"; mine have evolved so often my handwriting looks nothing like it did some years back :)

Sic volvere parcas.

This is what my handwriting looks like with various nibs.

fpn_1543153496__handwriting.jpg

amazing how one's handwriting can look so different w/ different nibs.. personally I really like the stub & italic versions; the line variations do add a lot of character

Sic volvere parcas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BEAUTIFUL writing and I LOVE that ink. Could you share what it is please?

That beautiful ink is Noodler's Apache Sunset...there is no other like it. :wub:

D82E887E-5EB4-49F1-AD65-804D17E94705_zps

Edited by MRose

FP's: Noodler's Charlie Pen, Noodler's King Philip Ahab, JinHao X450 Blue, JinHao X750 Gold, Jinhao 599 Transparent, Hero 366 Green, Hero 9626, Hero 329-A Jinhao Shark Black and Green,Jinhao 992 Coffee, Lamy Safari Black, Lanbitou /2 Transparent/ 1 Black /1 Red/1 Beige, Hero 9075 Black, Twsbi Go Saphire, Jinhao Porcelain Horses, Pilot Vanishing Point Black
INKS: Noodler's Heart of Darkness - Baystate Blue - Apache Sunset - Bullet Proof Black - Blue Nose Bear - Black Swan In Australian Roses - Widow Maker - 54th Massachusetts - Navajo Turquoise - Burning Rome - General of The Armies
OTHER INKS: Thortons - Green / Pelikan-Blue / J. Herbin 1670- Ocean Blue / Diamine Skulls and Roses