• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bryant

• Ghost Plane

• Kamiyashi

• Pen Nut

I am so happy to finally see what one looks like inked! As with all demonstrators the color of the ink adds so much to the look of the pen. This is no exception. Thanks for sharing Bryant!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2781/4106561203_c27defd819_o.jpg

Congratulations! I wish you a long time of writing pleasure.

Thanks brother!

I don't know....looks fake to me :) Just kidding....

Hope something extrodinary happened when you used it?

Seriously, hope everything works out with the studding and may it give you years of enjoyment.

cheers

Wael

Ha! That was my first thought when I saw the price, then I saw the pics and new it was real!

It did! When I wrote with the first time, everything went hazy, I could hear bells softly ringing in the distance. Then it was like camera flashes over and over again, My face felt hot then I finally I heard what sounded like a million choir singers say.., AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

No, but really... It was alright :)

Are you going to Philly or LA? You can write with in the flesh if you are!

Can I drool over it at the Philly show, too? *hopeful* :wub:

Of course!

I'm totally honored that you'd offer, Bry! Can't manage the shows, so you'll have to keep it lovely for me until I can catch up with it.

That's a lovely ink choice.

Well, if I ever get to the point where I can release it for a week or so, maybe it will have to take a trip to you so you can play with it. I cant guarantee I will ever tire of it, but if I do, it will!

WOW WOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOW WOW!!!! I love the way you see the nib through the cap--Awesome --enjoy--did I say WOW!!

Thanks!

Bry

Amazing pen, congratulations Bryant!

Thank you!

I am so happy to finally see what one looks like inked! As with all demonstrators the color of the ink adds so much to the look of the pen. This is no exception. Thanks for sharing Bryant!

Me too, I had no problem inking this pen, actually it was like I was doing the poor pen a favor!

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Damn, beautiful!! That was the last pen I was thinking of when I opened the thread. My sphincter was doing the two step when I saw it plunged into that bottle and come out soaking. But I would have done it too (after thinking more on it). Congrats, can’t wait for it to come back from the spa.

JELL-O, IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER!

I had no problem inking this pen, actually it was like I was doing the poor pen a favor!

What a nice way of putting it - I couldn't agree with you more!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4371168844_35ba5fb338.jpg

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your experience (and photos).

Enjoy it in good health.

Out of curiosity, what nib is on the pen in the photos?

Edited by steel

Bry, congrats on your grail of grails! I am very glad that you inked it, and I'm even happier that you sent it off to be stubbed! There's nothing like using a dream pen with a perfect customized nib.

Bry, I do not generally like MB's, but I saw a post a while back from someone that had a number of demo's, and they truly made me believe that Montblanc is the king of clear pens.

They don't just put together a clear version of their current offerings, but always do something special, like the metal surround.

This pen is breathtaking, especially when it is halfway filled with ink.

Nice going, kid.............

the Danitrio Fellowship

Damn, beautiful!! That was the last pen I was thinking of when I opened the thread. My sphincter was doing the two step when I saw it plunged into that bottle and come out soaking. But I would have done it too (after thinking more on it). Congrats, can’t wait for it to come back from the spa.

LOL Thanks! I cant wait either, fortunatly, I am on a mini vacation right now, and I was not going to take it, otherwise I dont think I would have been able to let it go...

I had no problem inking this pen, actually it was like I was doing the poor pen a favor!

What a nice way of putting it - I couldn't agree with you more!

Exactly!

Wow drewl, very nice pen. Thx for sharing the pictures with us and indeed as already said wonderfull choice of ink.

Thanks, it was my pleasure!

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your experience (and photos).

Enjoy it in good health.

Out of curiosity, what nib is on the pen in the photos?

Its a medium nib, but its very wet, and writes like a lot of broads...

Bry, congrats on your grail of grails! I am very glad that you inked it, and I'm even happier that you sent it off to be stubbed! There's nothing like using a dream pen with a perfect customized nib.

For sure! I cant wait until Wednesday, when I have the Beaut back in my hands!

Wonderful handwriting! This pen deserves to be used, and by such a hand.

Sure hope you'll ink up a few more and share them with Us..

Thank You!

Thanks! For sure, after I get it stubbed up, I will post more pics!

Congrats! And you are such a brave man !

The brave part was pulling the trigger, it was easy to fill it!

Beautiful!

And praise the Lord that you're using it as a pen and that you're giving it a sensible nib!

Heck yeah, I wonder how many other 333s will have stub nibs. I would not be surprised if it was a loner...

Bry, I do not generally like MB's, but I saw a post a while back from someone that had a number of demo's, and they truly made me believe that Montblanc is the king of clear pens.

They don't just put together a clear version of their current offerings, but always do something special, like the metal surround.

This pen is breathtaking, especially when it is halfway filled with ink.

Nice going, kid.............

Thanks! :)

No point in having a pen, however glorious, unless you write with it.

I agree 100%... In fact Im quoting this!

Congrats!

That is truly an amazing pe- er, writing instrument!

Thank you sir!!!

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

What a great pen Bry. I have been thinking, a dangerous thing, that I need to sell a bunch o'pens and start to limit myself. I am concerned that I am crossing the line from user to collector.

A. Don's Axiom "It's gonna be used when I sell it, might as well be used when I buy it."

stunning :) simply stunning :)

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Beautiful pen. Congratulations!

And when it gets home, grab a Visconti traveling inkpot and fill it all the way up, so we can see it at its absolute best.

I came here for the pictures and stayed for the conversation.

Stunning pen! What is the metal frame? And the clear parts?

Do you have a weight on it capped and uncapped?