What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Lamy Dark Lilac - had to be done - and Sailor syosaikan seiran (don't know how that happened :unsure: ) are inbound.

Also, something from the kyo iro and kyo no oto line I think (memory like a sieve).

Just received Herbin Stormy Grey and Emerald de Chivor.

So, not much really.

Picked-up yesterday morning:

Joyful-2 Purple Heart

Joyful-2 Ikaho Magenta

Joyful-2 Akagi Violet

LAMY Copper Orange

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

Picked-up yesterday morning:

Joyful-2 Purple Heart

Joyful-2 Ikaho Magenta

Joyful-2 Akagi Violet

LAMY Copper Orange

Where did you get the copper orange? :)

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Amazon has some carts, there's some on eBay, too.

Edited by chromantic

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Lamy Dark Lilac - had to be done -

LoL. Yes, yes it did. ;) First time I ever got two identical bottles at one time (other than for vintage inks in antiques stores). Because I spent half the weekend at Triangle Pen Show trying to find anyone who had it at the show.... The guy from Crazy Alan's kept going home and checking to see if his shipment had come in and then told me on Saturday that he didn't know if he would even GET his shipment (he also told me he'd already sold something like 150 of the Dark Lilac Safari pens). So when I got back to the hotel room Saturday night, I checked online, and Anderson Pens had *just* got it back in on their website (just not soon enough to have it with them at the show). And I was hitting the order now button in record time.... Haven't even had a chance to open one of them yet -- still working down the last of the original sample vial, and then was out of town for a week and a half, so I only brought sample vials in case I needed to refill any inks (my except for one small bottle of Pharmacist's Turkish Night IG ink).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Sailor Pigment Ink in blue-black (Sei-Boku). Finally an ink which I can use for writing envelopes. Or for signing the income tax statement. Will use it with my cheap Pelikan piston filler.

Support your local post office - write letters!

Five two-cartridge packs of Sailor Clear Candy Orange. Could be the ink is nothing special, in which case it's well-packaged for paying forward to them wot might like it. And, if it turns out to be a sheeny orange in the grand tradition of Apricot, Honey, and Kin-Mokusei, I'll at least have a good few fills of The Good Stuff. (And only a few fills, because once news like that gets out, the stuff will be as hard to lay hands on as, well, Apricot, Honey, and Kin-Mokusei.)

Five two-cartridge packs of Sailor Clear Candy Orange. Could be the ink is nothing special, in which case it's well-packaged for paying forward to them wot might like it. And, if it turns out to be a sheeny orange in the grand tradition of Apricot, Honey, and Kin-Mokusei, I'll at least have a good few fills of The Good Stuff. (And only a few fills, because once news like that gets out, the stuff will be as hard to lay hands on as, well, Apricot, Honey, and Kin-Mokusei.)

Good point... Now, where did you say I can get it?? :lol: :lol:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I ordered mine from "ssquare_gifts" on US Ebay. Their shipping was less than Engeika's although he also has them on his Ebay site. I ordered the Sailor red brown carts from his home site late last year. (The "ssquare_gifts" seller's shipping is only $1.50 for 5 twin packs of carts.)

I ordered mine from "ssquare_gifts" on US Ebay. Their shipping was less than Engeika's although he also has them on his Ebay site. I ordered the Sailor red brown carts from his home site late last year. (The "ssquare_gifts" seller's shipping is only $1.50 for 5 twin packs of carts.)

Jah, same. Got ship notification already, in fact -- of course, still likely to be a couple of weeks before I see the package.

Sailor Pigment Ink in blue-black (Sei-Boku). Finally an ink which I can use for writing envelopes. Or for signing the income tax statement. Will use it with my cheap Pelikan piston filler.

I use my SeiBoku in my Sailor Classic Large 1911. So long as the cap seals nicely, you can use it in pretty well any pen. It's not nearly as fussy as the Dr. Ph Martin inks.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

I use my SeiBoku in my Sailor Classic Large 1911. So long as the cap seals nicely, you can use it in pretty well any pen. It's not nearly as fussy as the Dr. Ph Martin inks.

Yes, Sei-boku is no problem to use in any of your pens. Just remember to keep it in a pen that seals good and flush the pen between fillings.

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

Arrived.

Organics Studio Columbus 13 L.E

Organics Studio Mercury

Visconti Green

Cocktail - Sty'l Honoré - Passion

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/923/wWfXWJ.jpg

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

From what I've read so far I do not expect any problems.

Support your local post office - write letters!

I just received a sample of Noodler's Green Marine. I have already inked up.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY