What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

Lamy Dark Lilac arrived today. Yay!

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Today was Montblanc BMW; I have not filled a pen yet but it was a beautiful ink in the bottle when I held it to the light to make sure there were no critters inside!

My first 3 Diamine inks arrived yesterday from CultPens.

Shipped from England to Western Canada in 4 days!

http://i.imgur.com/vVKPYAu.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/8oKyfjj.jpg?1

Also not included in the pictures is Diamine Oxblood.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Some smaller bottles, trying to control the growth of the collection that way...

Diamine Twilight and Sapphire Blue (30 ml)

Iroshizuku Ama-Iro, Fuyu-Gaki, and Syo-Ro (15 ml)

I'm tempted to actually measure these, cause the Diamine bottles sure don't look twice as large in volume (though the little glass Iro bottles are kind of thick walled I guess).

Last week I ordered Noodler's Generam of the Armies, I thought it would be fun to have a color changing ink like that. They send me Noodler's Air-Corps Blue-Black. I can't return it in good conscience because my grandfather was in the Army Air Corps. Anyway, got Iroshiziku Kon-Peki most recently, and I am in love. I hope the rest of the line holds up like it, because I may have found my go-to brand.

I won a bottle of Parker Penman Ruby off Ebay for the princely sum of... $20! It's only two-thirds full though. ;)

Waiting on:

• Sailor Jentle in Yana-dori
  • Sailor Jentle Souten
  • Sailor Kiwa-Guro

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

Kyo No Oto Aonibi. It's a blue black from Japan and is waiting at the Post Office for me to pick up. I can't wait to try it!

By June 4th I will have my first four bottles of Diamine ink: Amazing Amethyst, Soft Mint, Autumn Oak, and Carnation. Excited!

I am also waiting on my tekkerink order placed on April 20th... Such a long wait. Plus they don't reply to my emails :( Anyone had a similar experience?

Waiting on:

• Sailor Jentle in Yana-dori
  • Sailor Jentle Souten
  • Sailor Kiwa-Guro

& add Platinum Carbon Black to the list as well.

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

My first ever catch of samples:

fpn_1464622286__kwzi_samples.jpg

I'm really drooling over the IG Green Gold. I'm assuming that the ink on the label has ages for several weeks at least, and it is a wonderfully deep and… majestic green.

"We are one."

– G'Kar, The Declaration of Principles

My first ever catch of samples:

I'm really drooling over the IG Green Gold. I'm assuming that the ink on the label has ages for several weeks at least, and it is a wonderfully deep and… majestic green.

GOOD CATCH!!!... Most of those are my all time favorites.... You are in for a treat!!! :D :D

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

GOOD CATCH!!!... Most of those are my all time favorites.... You are in for a treat!!! :D :D

C.

Thanks, Claudia!

I'm just gonna figure out which pens to put them in. And if it's healthy to have six more pens inked… Wrong crowd to ask, probably… :)

"We are one."

– G'Kar, The Declaration of Principles

Bourbon (second row, left) is a luscious amber color, but incredibly wet. Does poorly on regular, "everyday" paper, as shown in the image below. Azukimochi (second row, right), on the other hand, is classic Sailor. Wonderful performance, great lubrication, gorgeous color. Writes extremely well on low quality paper and will likely write like buttah on high quality paper. I'm in love. :wub:

As an aside, Migo was right, Nagasawa Kobe Santica is a great ink!

fpn_1464118004__nagasawakobesanticaurlap

Thank you, Haruka.☺

Bourbon and Azuchimochi look nice, tough not so original.

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

Thanks, Claudia!

I'm just gonna figure out which pens to put them in. And if it's healthy to have six more pens inked Wrong crowd to ask, probably :)

I always have seven pens inked. And one more pen soon joining the family, so I guess that will make it eight inked pens in the future... 😉

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy