What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

Montblanc Blue Hour

Akkerman Shocking Blue

Steve

Edited by Steve1950

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Bottle of Montblanc Tolstoy arrived yesterday - bought from a penpal. They were very nice in offering it to me at list-price instead of going with their original plan for their extra bottle: hold it and sell on Ebay once it became a scarce item.

Samples for Visconti Sepia and Noodler's Navajo Turquoise should be arriving in the mail soon, with a resupply of letter writing paper.

Waiting for a bottle of Edelstein Amethyst. When I first saw the ink last year I didn't think I'd be into it. I picked up a sample at the Pelikan Hubs event, though, and finally got around to using it. Beautiful color, the shading is wonderful, and on the paper I use to journal it has some sheen. I had to get a bottle before it was gone forever. I was almost too late, but I managed to get one!

"Oh deer."

A bottle of Noodler's BUPA from Cyber6. It's a swap for a bottle of Noodler's Catalpa. I believe we will both be very happy with the arrangement. I know I can't wait to try that very interesting blue!

A bottle of Lamy Coral.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Edelstein Aquamarine (I should have followed lapis' advice and order from Germany, Dutch shop still hasn't stocked it)

Diamine Sherwood, Umber and Woodland (from UK, together with my first TWSBI!!! mini, classic, B nib)

What would you advice on first fill?

Edited by MsRedpen

LETTER EXCHANGE PARTICIPANT

Currently, I'm waiting for three inks by Pilot Iroshizuku: Yama-budo, Ku-jaku, and Tsutsiji.

Nothing special just 500 ml of sumi ink... Still waiting my backup Sannomiya Panse... besides that I managed to gram two bottle of Caran d'Ache Colors of Earth member: Carbon and Grand Canyon.

I'm waiting on another bottle or Montblanc ink. This time Irish Green to go with the F-C 02 Emerald Ice I recently got.

Delivery expected soon of a small (15 ml) bottle of Take-sumi.

Enjoy!!!

And....be prepared to order more....SOON!!

It's MY favorite black ink!:)

Always try to get the dibs...on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

A month ago I ordered MB Tolstoy and Blue Hour inks from the MB online shop. I never even knew there was such a thing until it was mentioned here. I never thought I'd get a bottle of Tolstoy as my local shop and online shops are all out and have been for a while. But MB never confirmed the order.

Today I get an email saying it has shipped.

Very nice!

2 bottles of Lamy Dark Lilac. I have the cartridges and can't wait to get the bottles.