What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

I received 7 out of 8 of the Sailor reissued inks. All but Kin-Mokusei. Super excited as I didn't expect them for another 3-4 days. Couldn't believe how fast they got here!

From whom did you order these? Thanks!

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Robert Oster Signature Denim Blue and Bondi Blue.

Two new, interesting Australian Inks.

See Here

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

Last week, my bottle of Pelikan Amethyst left the shipper in New Jersey, traveled up to Massachusetts and then went back to New Jersey. Because I live in Texas.

It was supposed to get to me yesterday except that it took the scenic route. UGH!!!

www.postable.com/pickwickink

First time in this forum. I have a bottle of Ku-jaku in the mail, which I purchased without the usual caution of trying a sample, but rather on the basis of all the raves and pictures here. The first thing I will do upon arrival is put a smear of it and of Yama-dori next to each other to convince myself that this was not a stupid addition. I'm like a lab rat sitting beside the pellet dispenser: for me the magic number is $20, and when Amazon goes below that on an Iro, I have a hard time resisting. But with one possible exception, I think I now have all of that line that I need.

I have received notice from UPS that they have dropped my Rohrer & Klingner "Super 5" green, gray & orange inks @ my US Post Office. They are from the Mass Drop buy & although I don't care about their archival quality the colors seemed interesting. I don't remember what price they were when Goulet Pens introduced them but for $51.81 shipped it seemed like a fair price for ink I had not tried. It will be fun to compare it to the Documentis ink from earlier this year.

It seems strange to have UPS deliver to the Post Office but I did have an inkwell delivered from them today so I can't complain about waiting an extra day for the ink. ( The expected ship date was April 15 so they are surely beating their "expected delivery." )

Expecting.... Diamine Saddle Brown from Goulet. It was shipped today. Expect by Tuesday.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

I just ordered Yama-budo, thanks to all you good people here. I better like it, peeps.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

I just ordered a bottle of Diamine Chocolate Brown ... I have used it as a sample and I just love the dark and rich tone! So in about a week, I'll have 80ml to play with!

I just ordered Yama-budo, thanks to all you good people here. I better like it, peeps.

You will love it! I did not think I would like such a colorful ink but I find my self using it more and more.

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Iroshizuku Ku-jaku. Really looking forward to hive it a try

I JUST got a bottle of this last week. I was looking for a dark turquoise/teal sort of color and found some Ku-Jaku on sale, I had never used Iroshizuku inks so I decided to try it. This is one of the Iroshizuku colors that I don't see talked about all that much, which is too bad. It's a nice, well behaved ink; if you like the color, then I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Diamine Saddle Brown. Should arrive today.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

I'm not a Noodler's fan but I do like Blue Steel.

I've not been a fan of Noodler's either, but, in earnest, I'm changing my tune.

I have high hopes for these two.

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

Kyo no oto, kokeiro. It cleared the customs this morning, so I should have it sometime this week. I am looking forward to it!

Humble answer, but my first and last shot at the Ink Drop. Figured it was worth a try.

Physician- signing your scripts with Skrips!

I'm so tough I vacation in Detroit.

I couldn't help myself ... Noodler's Ottoman Rose on the way too!

Edited by ppdiaporama

Diamine Twilight.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

This morning brought my elusive Parker Penman Emerald & it IS everything nice I have heard said about it from users. I had Sapphire, Mocha & Ruby & fell happy to have the last one of interest to me. The Ruby was the only disappointment for me but I am not a big fan of reds so perhaps it's allure is wasted on me. The Emerald is as nice as I had hoped.