What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Pilot Falcon SEF

Iroshizuku

Tsuki yo

Asa Gao

Tsuyu Kusa

Ajisai

Shin Kai

Ku Jaku

So much jelly! I want a giant Iro collection!

www.postable.com/pickwickink

Well, an ink I had just about given up on waiting for arrived unexpectedly. A Bottle of Sailor Miruai, ordered from a Japanese 3rd party seller on Amazon in early February (!) was on my porch this morning. Outer box looked like it had been sat on by a rhinoceros perhaps. But there was packing material and it did its job, the ink box was in perfect shape! All's well that ends well.

I think in future I will pay the few extra bucks to buy more locally....

Pelikan Edelstein Amethyst. It was starting to become unavailable everywhere so I HAD TO GET IT!! Man, they know the science of getting $$$$ out of me.

www.postable.com/pickwickink

Pelikan Edelstein Aquamarine and three different Sailor Jentles for FPs and a giant bottle of Yasutomo Black Sumi Ink (dip pen nibs only).

http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/postcard-mini.png http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

Montblanc Royal Blue and Golden Yellow from FPH, and two bottles of BungBox Omaezaki Sea from Massdrop.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

I managed to delete the earlier attachment somehow, but I received these:

1x Irori

1x kin-mokusei

1x chu-shu

1x Sakura-Mori

1x waka-uguiso

post-127041-0-82123100-1459977376_thumb.jpeg

Noodler Shop Exclusives:

• Dromgoole's Texas Blue Bonnet
  • Dromgoole's Blue Steel

I'm not a Noodler's fan but I do like Blue Steel.

Verba volant, scripta manent

I have settled for Lamy B-B because I cannot find a Hero B-Black that is not sent directy from japan and at a good price (meaning low). Since i use this color for doodles, i don't need an expensive bottle. So, I am waiting to see if Lamy B-B is similar.

Iroshizuku Shin-Kai.

Being used to free next-day delivery that operates even on Sundays and bank holidays (even Sundays that are also holidays), I'm starting to see the benefit of spending more than twice as much to get this ink within a few days.... I saved my money but will have to wait for it to get here from Japan. It feels like it is being sent on the back of a donkey. A lame donkey.

I received 7 out of 8 of the Sailor reissued inks. All but Kin-Mokusei. Super excited as I didn't expect them for another 3-4 days. Couldn't believe how fast they got here!

I received my bottle of Iroshizuku Yama-budo a few days ago (and finally got to fill a pen with it this evening -- see related post in "What Color Are Your Fingers Today?"), and just today got couple of those adorable little 10ml J. Herbin bottles -- Vert Pré and Lie de Thé. (Lie de Thé is the next ink on deck when a pen empties.)