What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

At this point, just a Diamine Twilight - I think they're sending it by actual snail, 3 weeks to beginning of range of delivery dates. :(

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Sure, nothing too exciting - rollerball refills.

Sadly my Parker 25 is...stuck....

The pen-brush in the middle is however amazing! Fantastic grey-shade that is applied with two brush sizes. This will be great for doodling and coloring in sketches in my notebooks

http://i66.tinypic.com/34eu7wx.jpg

In order to get my JetPens order up to the free-shipping level, I added two wee bottles of J. Herbin ink -- one of Vert Pre (as it makes me think of the stands of bamboo I saw a couple of weekends ago at Grounds for Sculpture), and one of Lie de Thé (because, while I never really thought I'd be interested in a brown ink, the complexity and shading I've seen demonstrated in a lot of reviews has won me over).

A few more Diamine Anniversary inks to add to the Safari, namely regency Blue, Silver Fox and finally Tropical Green to go with my new Noodlers Ahab in Jade :)

Is that a new LE ??

Can't remember any of the regular line called "Santica" .. :unsure:

Kobe Santi-wotsits. Can't remember the spelling......Santica maybe?

fpn_1459665695__image.jpg

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Is that a new LE ??

Can't remember any of the regular line called "Santica" .. :unsure:

Yes, it is the new Kobe limited edition. I was about to buy one but changed my mind as I was proceeding for payment. I was disappointed in ur lapis and this looks quite similar.

Edited by Mew

Yes, it is the new Kobe limited edition. I was about to buy one but changed my mind as I was proceeding for payment. I was disappointed in ur lapis and this looks quite similar.

Do you have a link ?.. I would like to see the box.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Just received some goodies from La Couronne du Comte.

I really love the wrapping they do, without me requesting it! :)

Luckily they had packed the goods properly, because the box was severely damaged. Don't know if I shall blame the Duch or the Swedish postal service. Anyway, the bottles are in perfekt condition.

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv27/AndyYNWA/Misc/E37FF95A-1282-45FD-9196-35F33C0C5F7E_zpspqihzqsq.jpg

Inside...

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv27/AndyYNWA/Misc/92A19D0A-22E3-4490-A756-6873B5C24C01_zpsz5tbiyft.jpg

Mine arrived in a way worse condition than yours. The package seemed to have been in water. The wrappings were wet. The boxes were moist and deformed.

What I liked best about Ur Lapis was the box, so I decided not to get any in the end. I'm not particularly fond of dark blues.

Since I've paid for them, I suppose I'm now waiting for Rikyu-cha and Waka-uguisu. :D

I was once a bottle of ink, Inky Dinky Thinky Inky, Blacky Minky Bottle of Ink!

So, not one of the "artist" series... THANKS for the link. :lol:

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Montblanc Golden Yellow and Royal Blue

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

I am waiting for 3 different J Herbin inks right now.

Perle Noire (I don´t really like Black inks, but I have to see this one for myself)

Eclat de Saphir (Even though I thought I had enough blue inks)

Lie de Thé - I have high hopes for this one. It really looks great.

I almost ordered Sailor Tokiwa Matsu, but I rarely use my Diamine Salamander, so thatone goes on the "raincheck list".

Me two, sort of. I liked Ur Lapis, but the latest limited editions didn't appear to be anything special--I passed on it too.

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

New to the posting here; I've somehow had the miraculous fortune to secure an order of at least one of each of Sailor's re-issue of their old "4-Seasons" line. I'm so excited the mail can't get here fast enough!