What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

MontBlanc:

• Carlo Collodi
  • Winter Glow
  • Daniel Defoe
  • Meisterstuck 90 Years <---- (The most perfect grey ink I have used to date--I'm stocking up).

Pelikan

• Edelstein Aquamarine

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Received these earlier this week. I was counting with a full set of 60 samples but only received 56, maybe Konrad discontinued some... Still, so many nice inks and gorgeous colors to try! http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/600x900q90/923/gtt5VG.jpg

If you received Grey Lux and Raspberry, I would love to see writing samples! It is hard to find writing samples of these inks. This picture makes me want to order all those samples too! Must resist...

I did receive Grey Lux and Raspberry, yes. I shall make a quick review of them as soon as I have time to do it.

EDIT: As per Rach31 request, a handwritten samples of KWZI Grey Lux (click on the images for better quality). More on the Raspberry when I can find some time.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/900x900q90/924/DFKUcj.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/900x900q90/921/zC9Zqa.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/900x900q90/921/Qwr0X7.jpg

Edited by KyleKatarn

I'm currently waiting for these three bottles:

fpn_1457991894__waitingfor3inks.jpg

Pelikan 4001 Dark Green

Pelikan Edelstein Aquamarine

Standardgraph Violet

I'm also waiting for a 100ml bottle of Penman Sapphire clone from Tekker inks... :puddle:

I'm also waiting for a 100ml bottle of Penman Sapphire clone from Tekker inks... :puddle:

Oh please.. post writing samples of that as soon as you can.. :happy: :happy:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I just tried De Atramentis Sapphire, now I need to buy a bottle.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I just ordered a bottle of Iroshizuku Murasaki-shikibu. This is less than 72 hours after I picked up a bottle of Noodler's Texas Blue Bonnet. I hope these two can quench my thirst for inks for now... It's a good thing I don't have any really thirsty pens!

I just ordered a bottle of Iroshizuku Murasaki-shikibu. This is less than 72 hours after I picked up a bottle of Noodler's Texas Blue Bonnet. I hope these two can quench my thirst for inks for now... It's a good thing I don't have any really thirsty pens!

I love that Iro.

PE Aquamarine, Caran d'Ache Divine Pink and (something) Gray. My first gray ink.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

I love that Iro.

Murasaki-shikibu often gets overlooked for more intense colors in the line such as Yama-budo, but I personally prefer brighter and softer colors like it and Ama-iro. I feel that those brighter inks really help bring out my personality when I write with them. Perhaps there is a connection between ink color preference and personality?

Just won a bottle of PPS, which I look forward to comparing to my Tekker version. I placed the minimum bid on the PPS 3 days ago, and nobody else bid. Got it for a good bit less than other bottles from the same seller that were contested, and for about half of one of the buy-it-now prices I saw today. Still kicking myself for not buying cases of it when it first came out back in the day.

Also shipped today: GvFC Moss Green and Midnight Blue, and Noodler's Berning Red just for fun (from Goulet).

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Just received one bottle of Kobe #37 and one bottle of Kobe #38. Had to pay 25 € in customs duties and VAT. :( First time I've had to pay import on my inks or pens...

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

15ml of Take-Sumi, been wanting a bottle for a while so I can enjoy Iroshizuku in class (my other bottle is tsuyu-kusa and it's a bit too light for note taking) and when I was browsing eBay I thought "why not?".

Don't mind me, I like to ramble... A LOT

My friend got 3 bottles of Maruzen Fukurou and he is giving me one when he heard that I couldn't get one. :)

I guess it's true, that's what friends are for. :)

Edit: I will personally pick it up from him since I do not want to trouble him to send to me. He is doing me a big favor as it is. :)

Edited by Mew

I just received Diamine Autumn Oak supposedly for my Pelikan M320 Orange.

It looks as though it might sneak its way into other pens as well.... fantastic shading!

My friend got 3 bottles of Maruzen Fukurou and he is giving me one when he heard that I couldn't get one. :)

You have good friends... :bawl: :bawl:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,