What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

I also ordered a bottle of SBRE Brown from La Couronne du Comte.

I have ordered 3 bottles of that ink and it wasn't in stock until last Friday.

Still 3 inks that are not in stock from my order.

Good thing that 4000 sheets of Tomoe River came in today, had been a while since I last received a big parcel. :)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

From the fine folks at PenChalet, I have a bottle of Noodler's Blue-Black (mainly for addressing envelopes) and a bottle of J. Herbin 1670 Emerald of Chivor (along with a Lamy medium replacement nib, the better to enjoy it). Indeed, if the parcel tracking is to be believed, it should be waiting for me at home e'en now. (Goes back to staring at clock.)

I just bought a bottle of Apache Sunset from Goulet. Can't wait to ink up my TWSBI Eco with it!

"It's our choices that show who we really are, far more than our abilities." - J.K. Rowling

Just ordered a bottle of Diamine Red Dragon. It will be my first red ink. This should keep me occupied until the shimmertastic inks launch.

Don't mind me, I like to ramble... A LOT

Hoping my 3 bottles of Chesterfield Inks will be in the mailbox when I get home.

Erinite, Antique Copper and Night Sapphire.

David

For so long as one hundred men remain alive,we shall never under any conditions submit to the

domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which

no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

A whole set of Pilot Iroshizuku inks.

Diamine Autumn Oak and J Herbin Stormy Gray. :D

Who wants to swap samples.

No longer waiting. Akkerman mixed up my 20-pen case with their ink #20, but that was just a bonus. Incredibly quick and polite service.

fpn_1444236802__p1010428.jpg

"We are one."

– G'Kar, The Declaration of Principles

Just got my bottle of Noodlers Black and samples of J. Herbin Emerald de Chivor, Diamine Blue Velvet and Mediterranean blue.

I have so many sample vials now it was getting out of control and instead of writing last night, I made something to hold them out of a block of wood!

I ordered the Shimmertastics.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Ordered Sailor Oku-Yama and Sky High today. Will arrive on Monday.

Just received a sample of Oku-Yama yesterday and oh my goodness. Straight to the top of my "buy a bottle of this NOW" list. Such a gorgeous ink.

bayesianprior.png

Just received a sample of Oku-Yama yesterday and oh my goodness. Straight to the top of my "buy a bottle of this NOW" list. Such a gorgeous ink.

Sounds nice! :)

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

No longer waiting. Akkerman mixed up my 20-pen case with their ink #20, but that was just a bonus. Incredibly quick and polite service.

fpn_1444236802__p1010428.jpg

These look great! I can't tell from the front; which ones did you get? (Besides the 'lagniappe-ish' #20).

I have an order sitting in the cart, but haven't actually pulled the trigger yet. I was waffling between these and some Sailor inks, but between Vanness taking down the Bung Box/ Kobe pages from their site and wanting to see some more reviews first, I think I'll bide my time-- until the Sailor market calms down a little bit and I can get the colors I'm interested in-- by exploring the world of Akkerman and their interesting bottles. :)

These look great! I can't tell from the front; which ones did you get? (Besides the 'lagniappe-ish' #20).

I have an order sitting in the cart, but haven't actually pulled the trigger yet. I was waffling between these and some Sailor inks, but between Vanness taking down the Bung Box/ Kobe pages from their site and wanting to see some more reviews first, I think I'll bide my time-- until the Sailor market calms down a little bit and I can get the colors I'm interested in-- by exploring the world of Akkerman and their interesting bottles. :)

Can't you see which ink on the colour? :)

They are #10 Ijzer-Galnoten Blauw/Zwart, #16 Oranje Boven, #20 Pulchri Pink, #21 Chinatown Red, and #27 Bezuidenwoedgroen.

"We are one."

– G'Kar, The Declaration of Principles

Thank you. I'll try to convince myself to stick with it. :)

Ordered some more inks

SBRE brown

Akkerman #15 Voorhout Violet

Akkerman #4 Nassaus Blauw

Akkerman #5 Shocking Blue

Akkerman #8 Diep-Duinwaterblauw

Akkerman #23 Bekakt Haags

Akkerman #24 Zuiderpark Blauw-Groen

Akkerman #26 Groenmarkt Smaragd

Akkerman #18 Garuda Rood

Akkerman has been shipped, in fact, it was shipped within an hour of my placing the order. I got a picture of the parcel too. :)

SBRE is added to the existing herbin, R&K and GvFC order.

Akkerman inks arrived today. :)

http://i.minus.com/j14WQD7ygcrPi.JPG

Unfortunately, in the box of #24, i got a hideous pink (all pinks are hedious) #12. Useless for me.

Edit: It's so hideous that there isn't even a review of it.

Edited by Dhruv_Sood

I don't know whether it's my browser redirecting me to some other link, but that link has cat paws and not Akkerman. :P

Still, nice paws. :)

I would have preferred had some other color gotten mixed up, because #24 blue-green is awesome. I talked to Paul and sorted it out. I'll probably get a free bottle next time. :)

I'll sell this to someone who likes pink. :P

Akkerman inks arrived today. :)

http://i.minus.com/j14WQD7ygcrPi.JPG

Unfortunately, in the box of #24, i got a hideous pink (all pinks are hedious) #12. Useless for me.

Edit: It's so hideous that there isn't even a review of it.

looks great