What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

I should add that shopping @ Cult Pens is a real pleasure

Their staff patiently & courteously guided me through the steps of purchasing on line. I generally do not shop directly on line or use Paypal.

Cult's prices were expressed with VAT added & for us in Canada,...without.

By this morning, Cult Pen had already confirmed my shipment of this "rare" ( in North America), Pelikan b/b ink.

No affiliation, just appreciation.

Cult Pens is the BEST... I shop with them all the time. While everyone was tripping over each other trying to find stock on the newly released Lamy Copper Orange... I was enjoying in CANADA mine bought from Cult Pens. Not only they had them in stock... PLUS.. I could select ANY nib (most stores only let you select F/M/B)... PLUS they added a converter FREE of charge... and their prices were lower than ANYONE in the US..... :lol:

No lies... Most stores in US were still waiting on stock when I was playing with my Lamy with 1.5 mm stub... :puddle: :puddle:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

I'm waiting on MB JFK LE ink, back ordered at Fahrneys and a set of DeAtrementis Document Inks from the good doctor himself.

"Cult Pens is the BEST... I shop with them all the time........."

I mustn't gush,... but I have just received a bottle of the elusive (in North America) Pelikan 4001 blue/black, from Cult Pens.

Ordered late in the day (for them in the UK) on the 13th, got confirmation of shipment on the 14th & today on the 20th, the packet was already at my door, with a sample of Staedtler pencils included.

This was a regular Royal Mail packet, not some special express service.

I cannot order from Toronto or Southern Ontario & have it arrive here this fast, unless I use the more expensive Express Post.

That is if someone in Southern Ontario would have this ink :unsure: in the first place.

You are right Cyber6, Cult Pens is one great outfit.

(no affiliation except as a very satisfied customer)

István

Edited by tinta

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14k. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14k. H-B "M" BLS (PB)

*2 Sailor 1911S Burgundy/gold: 14k. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 14k. 1.1 mm. CI (JM)

*Sailor Pro-Gear Slim Spec. Ed. "Fire",14k. (factory) "H-B"

*Kaweco SPECIAL FP: 14k. "B",-0.6 mm BLS & 14k."M" 0.4 mm. BLS (PB)

*Kaweco Stainless Steel Lilliput, 14k. "M" -0.7 mm.BLS, (PB)

Well, since it arrived yesterday, I'm not waiting any more, but it was J. Herbin Bleu Ocean, the gold-flecky-reformulation, and a wee 30 ml bottle of Diamine Poppy Red. However, I did have to wait three days after the postal tracking said it had been delivered to the box.

Sailor Yama Dori

It was so difficult to find...and I still can't believe it's happening. Will believe it when my pen is inked up and when sheen pops on Tomoe River :)))

Yay! My Cult Pens order came in. As a by-the-by, I second those voices who praised CP. They were very gracious when i asked to add to my order and my package arrived with a free pencil tossed in. Thumbs up!

so now I have fifteen new inks to try. I'm going to go bury myself in paper and dip pens and I won't come out until the light fails.

The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a little pack:

J. Herbin Stormy Grey

J. Herbin Bleu Ocean

Diamine Imperial Purple

additional with J. Herbin sealing wax.

A 60 ml bottle of Akkerman # 15, Voorhout Violet recently arrived from Vanness in the USA. I may have found a dye based substitute for my favourite IG ink: R&K Scabiosa

(no affiliation except as a happy repeat customer of Akkerman inks)

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14k. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14k. H-B "M" BLS (PB)

*2 Sailor 1911S Burgundy/gold: 14k. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 14k. 1.1 mm. CI (JM)

J. Herbin in a can: Gris Nuage and Terre de Feu cartridges.

Edelstein in a bottle: Pelikan Edelstein Amethyst 2015 Ink of the Year.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like a fun thread. I'm just getting back to FPN so I'm a day behind on joining in on the fun.

I was waiting on bottles of J. Herbin Lie de Thé, Diamine Twilight, and Noodler's Black Swan in English Roses, but they all arrived yesterday. I didn't have time to try any of them yesterday so I am still waiting to try them. One of my dogs had agility class last night. After class I got some pens flushed out and ready to ink, but that's as far as I got.

Massdrop have five bottles of J. Herbin for $65 Australian, so I did a little research and realised I could buy ten 30ml bottles of Diamine for $60 at cultpens. So, obviously I did.

Ancient Copper, Autumn Oak, Graphite, Imperial Purple, Jet Black, Oxblood, Scarlet, Sepia, Sherwood Green and Wild Strawberry. I think I am good for the rest of the year now!

• 3 months later...

A full-size bottle of Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo, and mini bottles of Syo-ro and Shin-kai. :D

Conid R DCB DB FT Ti & Montblanc 146 stub nib | Lamy 2000; Vista | Montblanc 90th Anni Legrand | Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange; M805 Stresemann | Pilot Prera; VP Guilloche | Visconti Fiorenza Lava LE; Homo Sapiens Bronze

A back-up bottle of Platinum's blue/black iron-gall ink & a bottle of Goulet's pen flush.

All eight of the Sailor seasonal inks. I already have some of them, but got such a good deal on the group on Ratuken, I will force myself to live with the duplications.

Took advantage of Pendemonium's Monday Madness and ordered a bottle of Pelikan Blue-Black, to be delivered at the Dallas Pen Show.

Found some Montblanc old-style IG Blue-Black on Amazon (at least the stock number is the right one, so I'm told). I'm going to be drowning in Blue-Black ink!

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

I too participated in the Ratuken buys and went a little crazy - on Pens! I only bought one bottle of ink (Kosmos, Iroshizuku) and a set of cartridges (Sei Boku). BUT the pens....... Half price.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY