What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Waiting for my massdrop haul of J. Herbin Colors:

• Rose Cyclamen
  • Bouquet D'Antan
  • Violette Pensee
  • Cafe Des Iles
  • Vert Reseda (going to live in my Mint Kaweco Skyline :D )

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

Let's see. From the KWZI group buy I'm waiting on IG Mandarin, IG Green 3 and 4, IG Green Gold, IG Gold, Violet 7, Green Gold, and Pink Brown. From Bung Box I'm waiting on bottles of Imperial Purple, Sweet Love Pink, and Cherry Blossom Pink LE. Finally, from Cult Pens I'm waiting on carts of Deep Dark Orange and GvFC Hazelnut Brown and Moss Green. That's a lot of ink in the mail....

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

Let's see. From the KWZI group buy I'm waiting on IG Mandarin, IG Green 3 and 4, IG Green Gold, IG Gold, Violet 7, Green Gold, and Pink Brown. From Bung Box I'm waiting on bottles of Imperial Purple, Sweet Love Pink, and Cherry Blossom Pink LE. Finally, from Cult Pens I'm waiting on carts of Deep Dark Orange and GvFC Hazelnut Brown and Moss Green. That's a lot of ink in the mail....

I feel like this is a silly question but how do you order from Bung Box? The site redirects to a paltry amazon selection... so I feel like there's another way that I am not aware of.

Two from KWZI - Maroon and Blue #3; and three from FPN - Noodlers VGST, GMB and DTN.

I feel like this is a silly question but how do you order from Bung Box? The site redirects to a paltry amazon selection... so I feel like there's another way that I am not aware of.

On the side panel of their Web page there should be a link for international orders in English. It will give you an order form that will prompt you to enter in the items you wish to purchase.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

FPN Tulip Noire; KWZI Violet #9, IG Blue #1, Brown Pink, Azure 4 and Gray Plum; Diamine Hot Bubble Gum and Bung Box Mother Pink. Holy carp! I went a little crazy. :blush:

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

None. A look into a box in the garage yielded a forgotten stash: a bottle of old Skrip green, 2 bottles Skrip yellow (a luscious vintage colour no longer made), 2 bottles of old Mont Blanc Bordeaux, and 2 bottles of old Skrip brown. All over 20 years old. What a hoarder I must have been.

These next to 7 bottles of Waterman red which I remember buying 10 years ago but can't now think why I needed so many.

None. A look into a box in the garage yielded a forgotten stash: a bottle of old Skrip green, 2 bottles Skrip yellow (a luscious vintage colour no longer made), 2 bottles of old Mont Blanc Bordeaux, and 2 bottles of old Skrip brown. All over 20 years old. What a hoarder I must have been.

These next to 7 bottles of Waterman red which I remember buying 10 years ago but can't now think why I needed so many.

OMG.. I do wanna see Skrip Yellow.... a written sample... Pretty Please !!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

My FPN inks came in yesterday packaged sublimely and sent from an inky law office. :) Huzzah! Only got to use Tulipe Noir last night but it's perfection in the broad nibbed pen I put it in. Loooove it :wub:

Only the water evaporates.. the dyes will remain behind, she can easily reconstitute the ink by adding water.

C.

Dunno about that. I saw the bottles. :( They were basically empty, with just a little staining on the glass. I don't even think there were dried ink particles in the bottoms.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

ETA: As for me, I'm waiting on the KWZI inks I ordered: Old Gold, Turquoise, IG Blue #3, IG Green #3 and IG Mandarin (plus 5 bottles for a friend).

Edited by inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I am currently waiting on

Iroshizuku - Yu-Yake - 4 more days before its officially late (30 day delivery from Japan)

Caran d'Ache - Infra-Red - its on a Prime next day delivery to arrive at work tomorrow - which is good as my work red is down to half a refill.

Skrip - Red and blue-black - they were going cheap on amazon so flung them in my basket.

Ordered the nine available Bung Box inks from Vanness Pens. I have always liked Sailor pens and ink, so I am awaiting these.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

My 5 bottles of J. Herbin inks from the Massdrop I participated in came in today! Only got to do a dip test with Cafe Des Iles, but it's lovely and probably going to get filled on a long-term basis in my m400.